avaritia

Chresanto was mine.

I told him exactly that when I was fucking him. I could tell that me saying that bothered him, but I didn't really care because it was true. I was far too interested in him to watch him be with other men.

Chresanto couldn't be with anyone but me.

All of him was mine. His body was mine to touch, his mouth was mine to explore, his ass was mine for me to grab.

He was mine.

I didn't want to see him with other men because I didn't like to share. I knew I was going to have to keep Chresanto close because he was going to leave the second he got the chance.

Relationships scared him, I think.

Chresanto's fingers wrapped around my wrist and I stopped what I was doing.

"Too sensitive" he whined.

I crooked my fingers that were inside of him and he immediately reacted. His thighs tensed up and he whimpered pitifully.

"Please".

"Please what?"

Chresanto groaned, "make me come".

"But you just said that you're too sensitive, what do you want?"

Chresanto didn't say anything for a moment, he just simply laid there with his eyes closed. My fingers twitched and his body flinched.

"I want to come" he croaked.

"Alright then" I pulled my fingers out of him and he made a confused little noise. I fixed his naked body into the position that I wanted him in. I spread his legs and lowered myself down so my head was between his thighs. Chresanto keened when he felt my tongue against his backside.

I gripped his thighs that were now pressed against my ears. I massaged my fingers against the trembling skin and continued to work my tongue against him. His own fingers tugged at my hair as he gasped and moaned. Chresanto was so sensitive that he didn't last very long at all.

"I'm going to come" he hiccuped, "can I come?"

I grunted and could tell he had gotten the message when he began to come. Even though I couldn't see it, I knew his back was arched as he shot up his stomach. I didn't move from between his thighs until he began to cry.

I know I should've felt guilty for making Chresanto cry, but I didn't. I guess I was just greedy because I even considered Chresanto's tears mine too.