gula

(Author's note: Warning for necrophilia).

It was very glutinous of me, really, it was.

I didn't want to kill him, I really liked Chresanto, I really did. I just snapped again though, and I couldn't stop myself.

I couldn't stop myself from lunging forward and wrapping my hands around his throat. I couldn't stop myself from overpowering his smaller frame and getting him down onto the floor. I couldn't stop myself from pulling out my pocketknife and plunging the blade into his stomach.

Chresanto was loud, very loud. I had to cover his mouth because he had been screaming way too much. I knew it hurt, I knew he was in pain, but I also knew that it was going to be over soon.

I had stabbed him multiple times and watched him cry and shake beneath me. He had looked at me with wide scared eyes surrounded by eyelashes that were clumped together from tears. All I could think as he looked at me was how beautiful he was.

"Shh, baby, it's okay" I had whispered, "don't cry".

Chresanto didn't listen to me. He only continued to cry and he continued to scream into the palm of my hand every time the blade of my pocketknife pierced his skin. He had tried to fight back, his hands came up to try and push me away, but he wasn't strong enough to do it.

I had stabbed him a lot, there was so much blood staining his shirt that I couldn't even imagine what his skin looked like beneath it. Eventually he had stopped struggling and just laid there because he didn't have anymore fight in him.

He was on his last leg.

"You're so beautiful, you know that? I don't think I ever told you that" I had spoke, watching as his eyes struggled to stay focused. I had watched him as he began to cough.

I could tell that he was struggling to breathe, so I hadn't been surprised at all when he began to cough up blood. The red stained his lips as he tried to gasp for air, but the more he gasped, the more blood appeared.

"Shh" I had shushed him as I brought my fingers up to his mouth. The pads of my fingers pressed against his lips and I felt nothing but a sense of peace. "It's almost over".

I could see the exact moment Chresanto died. His eyes had gone vacant and his body had gone still. He no longer reacted to my touch, not even when I knelt down and pressed my lips to his and gave him a kiss.

His blood tasted of metal, but I loved it.

My body had reacted to seeing Chresanto in such a state. I was still attracted to him, all of the blood didn't make him any less beautiful.

I had sex with him one last time. I made love to him and held his body close to mine. His blood covered my skin as I thrust my hips slowly into him and whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

I don't think I've ever felt like I did before in my entire life when I came inside Chresanto's lifeless body.

I felt euphoric.