ira

"Why do you like to fucking test me?" I seethed, glaring at Chresanto from where he was standing in the middle of the living room. His legs were crossed as he nervously played with his fingers.

"I don't..." He trailed off quietly.

"Then why the hell do you like to do shit that makes me mad?"

Chresanto shrugged his shoulders a little.

"Don't just fucking shrug your shoulders, answer my goddamn question" I demanded as I walked up to him.

Chresanto squeaked and tried to scurry away but I reached out and grabbed him. My fingers curled around his upper arm tightly.

"Let go of me" he whined.

"Answer my question".

"No".

"Chresanto, I'm not playing".

"I'm not either, Jacob".

I could feel myself beginning to lose my shit and I didn't want to do that. I didn't want to snap in front of Chresanto because he's never seen me like that before. Chresanto wasn't going to like me when I snapped and he finally saw how much wrath I had in me.

"Get off of me" Chresanto frowned.

"Not until you answer my question. Why do you do shit that I don't like? Like flaunting your body around?"

"Because I want to and because I can" he snapped, glaring right back at me. I'd never seen him angry before. "We're not together, you're just some guy who I met at a bar and fucked around with. The only reason why I keep coming back is because you give me what I want, which is just sex. I can get that from any other guy though, you're nothing special".

"Excuse me?"

I stared at Chresanto and wondered if the neighbors would be able to hear him screaming.

Chresanto rolled his eyes, "you are nothing special".

I guess I would have to find out.