You Turn Him On But Leave Him

{Guys, being the pun lover and fan I am, I'm so tempted to add on the title 'like a light switch'. Does anyone get the reference?}

Riker: "Ready to go babe?" "Almost!" You shout back at your boyfriend. Riker leaves for tour in 2 days, so you wanna spend some time with him. Most specifically at a party that Ryland's hosting. "I'm coming down now!" You tell your boyfriend. When you do, he whistles. "Dang Y/N, why do you look so hot?" Riker asked, as he checks you out. "I don't know? Why Riker?" You ask him. "Your legs look amazing in that." Riker complimented. "Thanks babe. Can we go? I think we're late." You tell him. You reach for the doorknob, but instead he pushes you against the door, causing you to gasp as your back hits the door. "You look too sexy for me to leave you without any marks." Riker whispered, causing goosebumps to form on your body. "No!" You slap his head away before his skin could touch yours. "I don't want to put makeup again! Now let's go!" You tell him as you push him off of yourself and opened the door. "Y/N I caaaannnn'tttttt!" Riker whined. "Riker, not now! Maybe later, but not n-" "No I have a problem." Riker confessed as he looked down. You lookthe same direction as him. "Oh my gosh Riker, you can fix that when we get there, but not now cause we're late!" You scowled him. "Okay okay. But I don't want boys checking you out." Riker told me, serious this time. "Okay Riker. Okay." You tell him as we finally left the house.

Ellington: "Baaaaabbbbbbeeeee pleeease?" Your boyfriend whined like a two year old

Ellington: "Baaaaabbbbbbeeeee pleeease?" Your boyfriend whined like a two year old. "Why? I like this dress!" I pouted. "Come on. I'm gonna get turned on and you know that. And you never know when a camera might film us." Ell reasoned. Ratliff's been trying to get you to change into a more decent dress for the TCA's, since he thinks he may have some troubles during the show. "Ellington please. Just let me wear it and tomorrow I'll wear whatever you want." You proposed a plan. "Is nothing a choice?" "Ellington Lee Ratliff!" You smacked his head. "Can you not be such a pervert!" You scowled at him before making your way to Ellington's car. "Can you not look too damn hot?" You hear Ell mumble under his breath.
"Heard that. And it's not my fault." You told him. "Ugh stop being sexy!" Ell whined as he gently pushed you against his car and smashed his lips on yours. "Backseat?" Ell asked, breathless. "Are you just stupid? Or is lust just removing your ability to think?" You teased him. "You're answer?" Ell asked, impatient. "Ellington, we have to go meet the band before the show starts, so we have to get going." You told him as you pushed him off you and sat in the passengers seat. "Fine. But when we get home-" "I know already just go." You told him. You knew that when you would come him you would be in deep trouble.