Song Preference•What If-Johnny Orlando ft. Mackenzie Ziegler

Riker: Tell me do you ever think of us?

"You're just lucky that I had nothing else to do today." Riker grumbles into his phone as he pushes his shopping cart towards the dairy section. "Well maybe if went out of the house you would have somethng else to do other than going grocery shopping for me." Rydel reasons. "Well I'm not ready to move on from Y/N and find someone else." Riker admits. "Another thing you can do with your life, find someone else!" Rydel points out. "Look, I know you miss Y/N, I do as well. She was so sweet and nice. But things didn't work out btween you two, plus it's been what? Almost 4 months. Riker, this isn't healthy for you." "Yeah okay whatever I got to go shopping now bye." Riker rudely hangs up. "Orange milk? What the hell is orange milk?" {Do you guys remember that R5TV? lol} "Oh here it is." Riker smiles the slightest as he grabs one glass of orange milk. "Excuse me can you please get me a strawberry milk?" A voice says from behind Riker. "Sure." Riker grumbles. "Here you g-Y/N?" "Oh. Hi Riker." Y/N smiles awkwardly. "How are you?" "Eh. You?" "Yeah I'm doing well." An awkward silence starts to fill the air surrounding Riker and Y/N. "Okay I'm just gonna cut to the chase; do you still think of us; of me? Do you still think about our relationship? Because I do. I miss you so much and I can't survive without you please come back to me." "Riker, I'm sorry. I have a boyfriend now. Last week was our one month anniversary." "Oh okay." Riker frowns as he feels a way-too-familiar feeling start to cloud in his chest. "Sorry I gotta go complete my grocery shopping. Have a good day Y/N." "NO RIKER WAIT!" Y/N shouts as Riker starts to steer his shopping cart as fast as he can to the oppisite side of the whole store.

Ellington: Should I ask for more or should I stop?

"Ahhhh." Ellington sighs in satisfaction as he slumps beside me and pulls the covers over us with a smile stuck on his face. I watch in adoration as I see him arrange the pillows so his head could be comfortable. "You're always so good at this." "Shouldn't it be the other way around? I mean, you were the one who took my virginity and you're also the one who does this almost daily and just fucks anyone?" "HEY! I have standards you know." Ellington playfully comments. "Sure. So that girl with that pixie cut and the overly highlighted hair with the small and saggy fits your standards?" "Okay, the hair I didn't even look at that much, I w-" "Yea you were looking at her A-cup boobs." "How did you know?" Ell asks me with a playful smirk. "I'm a girl. I know this stuff." "Whatever she was a good fuck, so screw your judgments." I laugh. Ell and I have been best friends for 25 years, friends with benefits for 7, and a couple for 0. 7 years is a long-ass time to be sleeping with someone, damn. I started discovering my feelings for Ell 2 years ago, which is very unfortunate. Ell wasn't really the dating type, he was more of the I-need-a-girl-in-my-bed-everyday type. Luckily he still hangs out with me and still considers me a friend and not one of his main fucks. "Hey baby." Ell's cold fingers tuck a loose strand of my hair behind my ear, causing me to snap out of my thoughts. "What is that smart brain of yours thinking about?" "You." I admit, a blush starting to creep its way to my cheeks. He laughs at my current state, causing me to smile as I take in his beautiful features. What hurts me the most is that this isn't healthy for me. The more I sleep with him, the more I fall in love with him, which hurts my heart even more by giving me a reminder that a relationship with him is impossible. But I can't stop; it's the only way I can spill all my feelings for him without him really knowing and it's the only way that he can love me, love me his way.

Rocky: What if I told you I like you?

"And I win!" I smile in content as I knock Rocky's figuring off the playing mat. "Again." Rocky rolls his eyes. "You're just jealous." I stick my tongue out at him. "I am!" Rocky exclaims, causing me to laugh, making him soon join me in laughter. "Anyways I should go back home." Rocky states as he stands up and takes his jean jacket from the couch. "But this is your home." I frown. "Y/N, I live with Isabella now. Remember?" Rocky cocks an eyebrow as he stares at me, confused. "OH RIGHT! Sorry, I forgot." I laugh awkwardly. "It's okay Y/N, it's only been 2 days since I moved out." "Can you believe that we've lived together for 7 years?" I ask Rocky as I observe him put on his high-top Converse. He chuckles. "Yeah we've had lots of fun times together." He smiles. "Okay well, I guess I'll see you around." Rocky smiles at me as he opens the door. "Text me!" I call from my spot on the couch as I watch Rocky leave my apartment. I frown at the thought at Isabella. Yes, she was pretty, but she doesn't treat Rocky well. The last time we all hung out together, I saw her checking out boys. Someone even winked at her and she blushed then she winked back, obviously behind Rocky's back. URGHHHHH. Or maybe that's just all my imagination and my love for Rocky is just really strong. Okay... Love is a strong word. Yes, I like Rocky, maybe 2 months before he met Isabella. I wanted to tell him so badly; I still do. I just don't wanna act inappropriate and suddenly ruin his relationship with Isabella. After all, I am still his friend. I just hope that if I tell him, he can come to a sudden realization that he may also like me, but let's be real here. We aren't living in a stupid teen romance movie...

Ross: Would it be simple or would it be too complicated?

"I like you too." I blush as Ross smiles back at me. Skyping was always the worst for me. I'd much rather talk to the person face to face, but this was the only option right now, since Ross is always in LA promoting TDE and Vancouver filming the first season of his Sabrina show, and I'm anywhere but where he is, traveling around the world on my 4th world tour. But this Skype call was different. Ross and I were in the middle of a chat about Ross' upcoming sex scene, with him ranting on and on about how nervous he is, then me trying to calm him down, then he said "I don't want to do this right now. It feels weird doing it at this moment when I have to act like I like this girl but I actually like someone else."  My heart was broken. I liked Ross, but I was never one to gather up all my courage and confess something as big as this. "Really?" I try to hide my disappointment, "Who do you like?" "You."  Ross shyly admits. And now, here we are. "Wait but Ross let's think this through." I say, causing Ross to furrow his eyebrows."Are you really willing to do long distance?" "Yea as long as you still stay with me." He says, causing me to blush even more. "Yeah but Ross long distance is hard as hell; I've tried it before. It's not simple and easy Ross, it requires hard work. It's complicated." "Y/N, listen to me. I'm ready to be with you. I'm willing to sacrifice anything and everything for you. I like you so much Y/N and I promise you that I will never desert you, especially after what that dick did to you a year ago." Ross' speech has me in tears. "I love you, Ross." "I love you too."

Ryland: I hear everything they saying, saying 'bout us

"WELL IM SORRY I CAN'T BE A GOOD BOYFRIEND TO YOU AND JUST WANTED TO ESCAPE FROM IT ALL!" "What do you mean?" my voice soon calming down. "You've always been an amazing boyfriend to me." Ryland scoffs. "Oh don't tell me that you don't agree with literally anyone from your family when they say that I treat you like trash?" "I don't agree with that at all!" "You share the same blood, so I would think that you would share the same thoughts." "I've never heard anyone from my family say that about you." I frown. Ryland lets out a breath, realizing that this information as all but familliar. "When we went to visit your family 2 moths ago for the holidays, I went to the washroom while I waited for the countdown for New Years would start. But when I went to the washroom, there was someone in there already. It was your brother. I guess he was talking on the phone by the way he was speaking. Anyways, he said stuff like "He isn't even wealthy! How will he provide for Y/N?!" and even "If I was dad, I'd kick him out of Y/N's life. His siblings are in a filfty pop-rock band. And plus, he doesn't even earn his own money!" I got fed up with what he was saying about me so I went back to the party and I'd go back later." I frown at the thought of my brother not liking Ryland. He didn't even know him that well! "I got lost when I came back so I just sat down near the fireplace. It just so happened that your dad and another guest of the party were sitting not that far. They weren't aware that I was sitting with them because they were in a conversation with eachother. I first heard the guest say "So, Y/N found herself a man?" I then heard your dad scoff before saying "Yes. I should've never let Y/N move out of the Upper East Side and into LA." "Why? Is the boy not treating her properly?" "You have no idea. He doesn't have a job, he's a struggling DJ and his only gig is for his sibling's band as an opening act." "Oh that's not good." "Yes and when we went out to dinner yesterday, just Y/N, her mother, and boyfriend of hers, he didn't even dress properly and did not  use proper manners. If I could, I would not only kick him out of my house, but I would kick him out of Y/N and I's life forever." I couldn't listen to their conversation anymore. I left the fireplace to find you then the whole night I tried my best to act 'proper' and 'well behaved'" "Oh Ryland." I sniff as I wipe my tears away and pull Ry towards me so our faces are looking at eachother. "I chose you because I love you. Do you really think I care if you and your family aren't rich?" "Your family does." Ry soflty replies as tears slowly start to fall down his cheeks. "Aw Ry." I say. "You are perfect for me. I could care less about how my family think of you, you are it for me. Okay?" He nods before I place my lips on his.

HEY YOU LOVLEY PEOPLE! Yea so I feel so bad for leaving this little book of mine stranded in the Sahara desert so I decided to update it with a word preference (YAS! FINALLY I GOT DAT TIME) and with one of my favourite songs right now (im legit listening to it as I type this Authour's Note lol) so I hope you enjoyed and if you guys have any requests for this book, feel free to dm me or comment! K i gtg do my homework now BYE LOVES!