Your Online Birthday Greeting That He Writes+The Family's Reaction

NOTE! Y/T/N=Your Twitter Name

Riker: @rikerR5 Happy birthday to the greatest girlfriend a guy can ask for, Y/T/N! Ilysm Y/N and I hope you have an amazing day! I hope to see you in a nice dress tonight, which will soon be ripped off and you know it... 👅😉😏.

@rylandlynch Bro too much information was given! 🙉🙊

@marklynchR5 What have I done for you to say and do these things?

Ellington: @ratliffR5 Guess who was born today? Oh wait, It's my cousin! No I'm just kidding, it's the amazing Y/T/N's birthday! Happy birthday babe! Wish I could see you, but I'm currently miles away from you. Love you till the end babe! And don't forget, we're in this together!

@rockyR5 CUE SONG! Once we know, that we are, we're all stars, AND WE SEE THAT!

@rikerR5 We're all in this together, and it shows, when we stand, hand in hand, make our dreams come trrrruuuuueeeee!!!

Rocky: @rockyR5 Happy birthday Y/T/N! Hope mom made you a great cake like I asked her too 🎂! Flying right now to see you!

@rossR5 Um, along with the rest of us?! We're also coming to see you Y/T/N!!!

@StormieLynchR5 💚💚 OH DON'T WORRY ROCKY! I MADE RED VELVET CAKE! HAHA SONG PUN! 💚💚

Ross: @rossR5 Happy birthday to my Juliet, my Mack, my Ally, my one true love, Y/T/N! Hope you have fun with the rest of the gang while I'm in Puerto Rico shooting something for TBM with the real Mack. Ilysm my dearest, and I hope you have a fun day! We'll celebrate when I come back.

@RydelLynch don't worry @rossr5! Y/T/N is in good hands! We had a great Mani-Pedi today and her nails are on point!

@ratliffR5 It's true. They kept blabbing about it during the ride home...

Ryland: @rylandlynch HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/T/N have an amazing day! I'm sorry I can't spend your real birthday with you, since I'm going to be in rehearsal all day, but tomorrow we will! Ily babe!

@StormieLynchR5 XX❤️AWE SUCH A SWEET BIRTHDAY GREETING FROM @rylandlynch TO Y/T/N!❤️XX

@RydelLynch Why are the younger ones the most romantic?