Your Child Goes Back to School

KEY WORDS:
Y/S/N: Your Son's Name
Y/D/N: Your Daughter's Name
Y/C/S/N: Your Child's School Name

|•|•|•|•|

Riker: "Mommy! Please don't bring me in there!" Your 6 year old, Y/S/N, whined as you parked the car in Y/C/S/N. "Why? It's not like someone's going to kill you." You joke. "I don't wanna leave you." Y/S/N sniffed. "Awe baby, it'll be okay. Plus, daddy always leaves you and you're always perfectly fine with him leaving." "But I'll be leaving you. Iv'e never left you, mommy." That makes your heart swell. "It'll be okay, baby boy. You also have to remember that this is hard for me too. Iv'e never left you either." "But w-what if someone knocks on the door? You always tell me never to open the door. What'll you do? What if someone comes into our house by accident? What if someone breaks into the house?" Your son starts rambling about possible situations. "I think I'll be able to handle and protect myself. Why are you worrying?" You ask. "Because before daddy left for tour, he told me that no matter what happens, I have to be there for you when daddy isn't there. He said to act like daddy when he isn't gone." Your son explains. You awe at his words. "I'll be fine, and you will be too. And once you're done with school, I'll be here to pick you up and then do you wanna get a Wendy's frosty after school?" You propose. Y/S/N starts bouncing in his seat as he excitedly nods. You giggle at his reaction. "Okay then. Now c'mon. We gotta go in before you get late for school!" You scurry into getting your child outta the car.

Rocky: "Mama, why can't you be a teacher?" Y/D/N asks. "Because, I already have a job as a business woman {Is it just me, or does my parents always bug me about being a doctor or a business woman?}." You explain to your daughter. "But wouldn't it be more easier to stay with me at school? And you could stick up for me, help me with homework, and everything else! You'd be kinda like my very own big sister!" Y/D/N exclaims. "I'm sorry, but I can't honey. Now, we gotta go pack your lunch cause you're gonna be late for school if we don't get everything ready!" You realize before heading towards the kitchen, you daughter following right behind you.

Ross: "Stormie, thanks so much for doing this." You thank your mother in law as your daughter, Y/D/N runs towards Stormie and gives her a hug. "It's nothing. Plus, this gives me a chance to hang out a little more with Y/D/N. And there's nothing to worry about, dear. I've homeschooled all my children. Y/D/N will be fine." Stormie reassured you. You nod. "Okay baby, I'm gonna go to work now. You be a good girl for grandma, okay?" You ask your daughter as you kneel down to her level. She nods, sadly. "Will you pick me up?" She asks. "No, daddy will." Soon she starts looking alive again. "YAY! Okay bye mommy!" Your daughter says before practically pushing you towards the front door, causing you & Stormie to laugh.

Ryland: "Y/N!" You hear a familiar voice squeal. Even for a lady in her late 20's, she still knows who to properly squeal. "RYDEL!" You also shriek as you in towards her and embrace each other. "It's has been too long." You sigh as you both pull away. "I know right?! Summer BBQ's aren't enough time!" Rydel adds. You talk a little more between the both of you before you get cut off by the sound of a school bell. "MOMMY!" Rydel & your son's exclaim as they see you. They start running as fast as their little feet can carry them towards you both. "How was pre-school?" Rydel asks. "Great! Today, we learned how to sing the ABC's! Listen!" Y/S/N exclaims before they both start singing. You and Rydel shrug before joining with them, singing your way towards the parking lot.

{I really hate being all grown up and going to secondary school. I'm in a building containing Middle and High Schoolers... It's awesome...}