You're Already Famous

Riker: "Congrats you too you've officially topped the leader board with a perfect score! Zac," Erin asked as your partner, the Zac Efron turned around to face Erin. "How do you feel that now you're just a step closer to possibly winning DWTS?" Erin asked him. "It's incredible! Especially since Y/N is also doing it with me." Zac gushed as he pulled you into a side hug. "Awe I love this friendship. Not a relationship, since Y/N's already dating season 20's runner up, Riker Lynch." Erin told the camera. Zac started to do howling noises as you started to blush, causing you to stare at the ground. "How's life with Riker Y/N?" Erin asked you as she moved the mic close to your mouth, awaiting your response. "Life's great actually." You told her. "Even when Riker's on tour with R5?" "Even when he's on tour. Whenever he's on tour, it just makes us realize how much we miss each other." "Aaaaawwwwwwe!" Everyone up on the balcony teased. "Oh be quiet guys." You told your chuckling friends. You didn't want to say something that may influence children live, because for all you know, children could be watching. "Anyway, can we talk about your dance video you posted on Instagram of you & Riker dancing to Liam Payne's 'Strip That Down' is SECSEY!" Erin exclaimed sassily as she snapped her fingers. You giggled. "Thanks. We just had some down time and figured we could do something for our fans." You explained. "By fans she means shippers." Zac told the camera. "You guys are literally the cutest." Erin gushed. "Ya we get that a lot." You told the camera, giggling. "That's sweet. Back to you Tom."

Ellington: "Hey guys! Welcome back to my YouTube channel!" You greeted the camera. "Today I'm here with my boyfriend, Elington." You introduced Ellington. "Hi guys!" Ellington waved. "And today we're going to do the boyfriend tag! This is kind of my thank you to you guys for 20 million subscribers! Thanks guys so much! Please also go check out my new YouTube Red movie coming out soon! So anyway, if you don't know how the boyfriend tag works, I'm going to ask my boyfriend here some simple questions that I hope he can answer, but if he answers something other than my answer, he'll have to do something unpleasant." You explained. "Can you tell me what it is now?" Ell asked. "Sure." You responded. "She hasn't told me what's going to happen, so I've been scared ever since she told me that we would be doing this video." Ell explained to your fans. You giggled. "So, if you don't get the questions right, you have to put clothespins on your face. Every five wrong guesses, you're going to have to mousetrap yourself." You explained to Ellington. "Aw man really?! Okay I have to get these right." He mumbled. "Okay let's start! Where did we have our first date?" You ask Ellington, whilst playing with a clothes pin in your hand. "Um, sushi restaurant?" Ell guessed, causing you to sigh and roll your eyes. "No, it was at Disney Land." You reminded him as you put a clothes pin on his face, ear lobe to be exact. "Owwwweeee!" He whined. "You have to keep it on until the next question." You told him, teasingly. "K next question please!!!" Ell pleaded as you searched for another question. At the end, he got 35 out of 50 questions right.

Rocky: "Thank you New York!" You exclaimed into the mic before running out of the stage. "Great job Y/N! Amazing as always." Someone, which may be a sound guy congratulated you. "What he said." You heard a low voice whisper as he crept begin you to give you a hug from the back. "Thanks Rocky." You thanked him before turning your head slightly and kissing him on the cheek. "Do you maybe wanna go out and get some Chipotle?" Rocky suggested. "Sorry babe but I was hoping to write a few songs." You apologized. "It's fine. I'll just order some and we can eat it together on the bus while we write on some songs. Sound good?" Rocky asked. "Sounds great. You're literally a saint, you know that?" You asked him before turning around to fully kiss him on his lips. "I know. Now we should get going if we don't want paparazzi pilling and waiting for some photos of us." Rocky said before grabbing your hand and walking out if the arena.

Ross: "And your winner for Choice Movie Actress: Comedy is..." your friend Maia Mitchell announced as she opened the envelope. Ross held onto your hand tightly as the crowd awaited the winner. "Come on Maia, we want to know!" Your other friend, Laura Marano shrieked as Maia struggled to open the envelope. "I'm trying, I'm trying! It's just that these nails aren't cooperating by not opening the envelope!" Maia complained. "Ugh give it to me." Laura sighed, sassily as she snatched the envelope from Maia, earning chuckles from the crowd. As soon as Laura saw it, she showed it to Maia, earning grins from both of them. "Our friend, the gorgeous, talented, and especially lucky girl who's dating our love interests, Y/N!" Laura & Maia squealed into the mic, earning a mix of chuckles and cheers starting to roar from the crowd from your 2 friend's previous joke. You stood up, fixing your dress, before giving Rydel a quick hug and your boyfriend Ross a quick peck and making your way towards your jumping friends. You hugged them before accepting your SurfBoard and standing in front of the mic. "Wow thanks guys!" You thanked everyone before taking a quick glance at your SurfBoard, Laura & Maia, and R5. "Making the movie was a blast, so thanks for all the support you guys have given it!" You exclaimed. "Um I'd like to thank my family, who's watching me right now on the TV, my two presenters here for a good laugh, Laura & Maia, my other friends, which for the sake of the show, I won't name, since it would take up the whole show, and my boyfriend, Ross who's been there to support me. Love you!" You blew a kiss before walking off stage, since you were starting to get played off, the Despacito remix featuring Justin Bieber starting to play, indicating that a commercial break would be next.

Ryland: "Y/N there you are! I need you to try on this." Jimmy, the designer of the collection you were about to model along with, oh no one really except for Karlie Kloss, Kendall Jenner, Gigi & Bella Hadid and any other super model you could think of, asked you, hurriedly. "Okay sure." You told him as you quickly made your way to a changing stall, quickly, since you could tell that Jimmy was in a rush. "Amazing. Can you model that along with all your other sets? A model got into a traffic jam and can't make it on time, so we're splitting her sets among the other models." Jimmy explained. "Of course." You told him, cheerfully. "Great! Now, I've got to go practice the introduction of the show! Good luck girls!" Jimmy wished you along with all the other models. "You nervous?" Kendall asked you as she approached you. "Not really. It's not like it's my first time modelling." You reminded her. "I'm feeling the same way as Y/N." Gigi stated as she came over along with Bella & Karlie. "You look gorgeous by the way Bella." You told her. She started to blush. "Thanks. You too." Bella repeated. "Thanks. We all do." "Kendall Jenner, Gigi & Bella Hadid, and Karlie Kloss to makeup!" An employee started searching for your friends. "Oh that's us! We'll see you later Y/N!" Karlie exclaimed before walking with your little group of friends to the makeup tent. "Hey babe." You heard a familiar voice ring from behind you. "RYLAND!" You cheered as you ran and jumped into Ryland's warm embrace. "You look amazing." Ryland told you. You blushed. "It's all Jimmy's work." "Along with your rocking body." Ryland added as he leaned back, slightly as he put his hands into his jean pockets. "You should go. I'm gonna be called to make up soon and y-" "Y/N, Jenna, Brooke, and Hannah to make up!" You were cut off by the same man calling your friends earlier search for the rest of the models he previously called. "That's my cue." You told him. "That's our cue. I'll see you out there, baby. Good luck." Ryland wished you before pecking your lips and walking out to find his seat.

{Would you give my writing a 👍or 👎?Comment! I'd really appreciate the feedback!}