You Figure Out He Likes You

Riker: "Hey guys! We're R5 and this is our Live Stream with Sirius XM Hits 1." Ross smiles before looking at his phone to find a question to answer. "Okay so, @Calum_Worthy asks if we miss him." Rocky laughs as he throws his head back in laughter. "Yes Calum. You are the other half as Coss. How couldn't I miss you?" Ross winks. "Favourite breakfast food(s)?, @TeenBeachBabe asks." Rydel says. "Okay I'll start. I really like Waffles." Riker says. "I like pancakes. Just like Austin Moon." Rydel giggles. "I'm a really simple man; a bowl of
cereal is really satisfying for me." Ellington answers. "Live a little would ya, grandpa?" Rocky jokes. "Um, I like waffles, like Riker." "I like all of them; I really do. But if I had to choose one, I'd choose French Toast." Ross responds. "Okay, this question is from @oliviaR5, and she says that her question is for Riker. So Riker, she asks if you find any attraction at all towards Y/N." Ross smirks, causing everyone to jump towards the edge of the long sofa they're sharing and start looking at Riker. "Um," Riker starts as he starts to heat up. "Well, yes. We're really close friends." Riker responds. "Riker." Rydel glares at him. "Okay, okay. Yes I do. And in the way you all wanted me to." "Hallelujah!" Ross exclaims as he throws his hands up in the air. "It's about time!" Ell jokes. "Y/N, if you're watching, have pity on the poor boy. He's liked you know for how long Riker?" Rocky asks as he turns towards his brother. "3 years." "3 ye-WHAT?!" Rocky exclaims. "Yeah it's true. Y/N, I'm sorry; I promise we'll talk about this when I get home." Riker promises before they answer the next question.

Rocky: "Rocky, gemme back my bowl of gummies!" You laugh as you chase Rocky around the house, just to reach for your bowl of gummies. "Nuh uh!" Rocky exclaims. "Uh huh!" You use Rocky's tone. "Fine then!" You grunt. An idea soon pops in your head, causing you to smirk. "Wanna be that way? Fine. I'll eat the rest of your Mac n' Cheese for the year of you don't gemme back my gummies!" You say, causing Rocky to gasp. As you see that he's distracted, you soon snatch the bowl away from your best friend. "Haha! It's mine back again!" You exclaim as you hop back on the sofa and play the movie from where you left off. Rocky sighs in defeat before joining you on the sofa. "I hate you." He grumbles. "No you don't. You like me. In fact, you love me." You tease. "You got that right." Rocky spills, causing both of you to sit there, shocked, not caring about the movie. "Y-You what?" You stutter. Rocky sighs. "I like you. Ever since 10 months ago." He explains. "R-Rocky, if I would've known, we would've been happily dating." "Yeah I know-wait what?" Rocky asks, confused. You giggle at his reaction before kissing him. Rocky kisses you back. Once you pull away, you whisper, "I like you too." Before kissing him again.

Ross: "Okay so, this is the last time we're rehearsing this before we record." Ross reminds you. "I know Ross. You should know that I'm not dumb by now; I'm your best friend." You bat your eyelashes as you stare at him lovingly in a joking matter, causing Ross to laugh. "Okay, ready you two?" Rocky, your producer for the single, asks. You give him a thumbs up before he plays the background vocals and chords. "Tell me something, I need to know, then take my breath and never let it go. If you just let me invade your space, I'll take the pleasure, take away the pain." You sing. Ross takes his free time before it's his turn to sing to admire you ways. How you get lost into the song, how you connect with the lyrics, how you close your eyes to feel the energy that the song gives you, how you angle yourself towards the mic for better sound, how the lighting in the room perfectly shines on you, everything. "And if in the moment I bite my lip, baby in that moment, you'll know this is, something bigger than us and beyond bliss. Give me a reason to believe it." You continue to sing. Ross smiles and your adorable-ness. Rocky gives Ross a look saying "you okay?" Ross nods. Rocky mouths. "I think you like her." "I think so too." Ross smiles. {Song is Ariana Grande feat. The Weeknd:}

Ryland: "F*ck heat waves." Riker groans as he sinks further into the sofa. "Right back at cha." You groan as you lay your head down {I'm legit listening to Lay Your Head Down right now} on Ryland's, your best friend, shoulder. "Do you guys wanna swim in my pool?" You suggest. "But the heat-" "Not my outdoor one; my indoor one!" You giggle. "You have an indoor pool as well?" You giggle at your friends' reaction. "Yes I do." "Gurl," Rocky says. "Your house is lit!" "I know." You grin. "I think I still have some of my brothers swim trunks from my family reunion I threw here. I can go get them for you guys. And Rydel can borrow one of my bikinis." You offer. "Thanks so much Y/N." Ellington thanks you. "No problemo, muo chacho." You wink. After all of you have changed, you all go out to your pool. "Nice bikini, Y/N." Ryland smirks. "Thanks you." You grin. Once everyone's gone swimming, Rydel & you decide to chill on the lounge chairs. "Y/N, your phone's ringing." Rydel told you. You pick up your phone to see that your best boy friend is calling you. "Hey." You smile as you answer the phone. "Hi watcha doin during this heat wave?" He asks you. "Some of my friends came over and we're swimming in my pool." "Oh remember that one time when I slipped on the tiles cause you were chasing after me and I fell into the pool with that look on my face?" Your friend remembers, causing you to giggle. Ry hears your giggle and stops swimming, to look at you. He lips to Rydel, "Who's she talking to?" Rydel lips back, "Her best boy friend." He mood makes a sudden change. "What's wrong bro?" Rocky asks Ry as he swims towards him. "Y/N's talking to her best boy friend and giggling at everything he's saying." He grumbles. "Are you jealous?!" Riker eavesdrops. "No, I'm simply just being protective." "Yeah, protective because her friend will steal Y/N from you." Ellington joins the conversation. "Bro, can't you see?" Ross asks his younger brother. "You like Y/N." Suddenly Ryland feels an emotion that's seems foreign to him. "I like Y/N." He smiles.
Pool:

HEY HEY HEY! HEY HEY HEY! I listen to too much Robin Thicke blurred lines guys (lol it rhymes! AHA IT JUST RHYMED AGAIN!) omg I'm such a kid

HEY HEY HEY! HEY HEY HEY! I listen to too much Robin Thicke blurred lines guys (lol it rhymes! AHA IT JUST RHYMED AGAIN!) omg I'm such a kid. Anyway, I got another picture preference coming out soon! Bye guys <3