Song Preference•... Baby One More Time-Britney Spears

NOTE: Y/F/N=Your Friend's Name

Riker: My lonliness, is killing me. I must confess, I still believe.

"Riker, people move on!" Rocky shouted as he slammed the door, causing the family to jump. "Ya but Y/N's always been the one!" Riker shouted back at Rocky as he stopped marching towards the stairs, turned around to face his younger brother,and continued stomping his way upstairs. "What happened at the mall, son?" Mark asked as he paused the movie and faced Rocky, the test of the family soon copying his actions. "We were walking towards Starbucks & saw Y/N with her new boyfriend, so Riker kinda started to have mixed emotions and we came home." Rocky explained to his family. "Wow okay. It sad how their relationship ended. Riker's really lonely, I guess you could say it's killing him." Stormie sighed. "And whenever we keep telling him that he should move on, he always tells us that he believes that they were made for each other." Ross added, sadly. "Let's just wish that Y/N would at least give Riker another shot." Ryland said. Everyone nodded. "I really hope Riker doesn't become depressed." Rydel sighed, sadly before Rocky joined his family and continued the movie, still feeling sorry for the eldest Lynch child.

Ellington: Show me how you want it to be,
Tell me, baby, 'Cause I need to know now, oh, because...

"Ellington please!" You cried out, starting to get annoyed. "No Y/N, I've already made my decision! Please just go along with it!" Ellington cried out of annoyance. "Ellington. A break up involves two people. AND I AM ONE OF THE TWO!" You shouted, starting to get angry. "Look Y/N," Ell sighed, starting to calm down. "What we used to have is gone. You've changed. I've changed. You want to go to college, I want to continue R5. I'm sorry." Ellington apologized for the 100000th time today. "Ellington please. I love you. If you love someone, you'd go anywhere and everywhere to be together. If we've both changed, I'm willing to stop my dreams of going into Medical School and stay with you on tour. Heck, I'll even start playing more video games with you and start re-learning the drums. Ell, just please tell me what you want from me to make you stay." You told him, collapsing on the floor, on your knees, holding your face in your hands, tears starting to fall down your cheeks. "Aw babe, c'mere." Ellington sighed as he crutched down to his knees and gently pulled your hands away from your face. "Awe Y/N. Please don't cry. It hurts me to know that I made those tears fall." Ellington told you. "Will you stay?" You asked him, sniffing. "Of course. And we'll make this work. You are going to Med School & I'm going to tour."

Rocky: I shouldn't have let you go. And now you're out of sight, yeah

"Y/N?" Y/F/N called from the other side of your closed door. "May I come in?" "Sure." You replied. "Y/N I hate to see you like this..." Y/F/N sighed a she put the tray on your lap, earning a 'thank you' from you. "Ya well, if I only hadn't called it off with Lynch." You sighed. "You know 'Lynch' has a name right?" Y/F/N asked. "Ya but whenever I say or even hear his name, I start to feel tears form." You explain to your best friend. "Fine we'll call him Lynch for now. But soon I'm calling him by his real name again." Your friend warned you, seriously. "Why did you break up with him in the first place?" She asked you. "I can't even remember." "Did you try talking to him?" Y/F/N asked. You looked at her with a 'seriously?' look. She looked at your face, confused. You sighed. "I tried, but he never picks up of answers." You explain. Now Y/F/N had the 'seriously?' look and you had her previous look on your faces. "Don't believe me? Here I'll call him right now." You told her as you reached over for your phone. You called him, putting it on speaker. "Hey this is Rocky Lynch. Sorry I didn't pick up! I'm probably busy right now, but leave a message and I'll call you back!" Rocky's voice exclaimed before a
beep rang, causing you to hang up. "Told ya." You told Y/F/N before placing your phone back where it was. "And don't get me started on texts." You warned her. "I'm sorry Y/N. I really am." Y/F/N apologized before pulling you into a hug. "It's fine. This isn't your fault." You sighed, sadly before digging into the cereal.

Ross: The reason I breathe is you, Boy you got me blinded

(NOTE: I used the second half of the lyric more, and I used the line in almost a different sense.)

"Ross Lynch cheating on long time girlfriend Y/N?" You read the title of the YouTube video another of those entertainment channels created. You became interested, so you decided to click on the video. "Just hours ago, a fan posted a picture of Disney star & lead singer of pop-rock band, R5, Ross Lynch, kissing another girl. The picture was taken in R5's latest stop of their tour, Texas. The picture is a bit blurred, but you can tell that that isn't Ross' real girlfriend, Y/N, he's kissing." Soon a picture of none other than the familiar blonde you just happen to be dating, kissing another girl. He was holding her by her butt, in a hot make out session, her back against the tour bus. Tears started to form in your eyes. "We would think that Ross knows better. I mean, I thought Ross & Y/N were Better Together as Austin would say. But we can only imagine what Y/N's going through. Share your love for Y/N and your thoughts down in the comment section below and don't forget to sub-" You heard enough. You closed the video and wiped away the tears that would soon turn out to be Niagara Falls. As you started to calm down, you realized that Ross had been somewhat using you. You met Ross when you were running away from your abusive family, when you bumped into Ross. He brought you home, got you cleaned up, and you started to get close and soon enough, date. But after reality washed over your fairy tale, Ross started to care less and less about you. You were always there for him, like when his grandpa passed away. But when your close aunt (who was the only non-abusive family member you had) passed away, Ross didn't even come close. And other things like that. You soon found yourself screaming and throwing stuff all over, breaking glasses, vases, everything. "My mom was right." You cried. "No one cares about me..."

{The song was (as seen from the title,) ... Baby One More Time-Britney Spears. Such a classic! Video above!^^^ So, please help me decide wether I should continue doing Ellington preferences. Pls vote if you like this kind of preference and continue doing song preferences, comment, share, follow, and keep reading! Next update will probably be tomorrow. BYE BAES!}