[56] The next step

By the time we got off the wagon, the sun was no more then a giant bleeding red ball in the sky.

"Behold everyone, our new head quarters!" Rima gestured into the distance. And the moment I saw it, my jaw found its self half dropping.

Are u fkin kidding me?

Sitting on the hill in the distance, was the same fortress we were sacked, back when we were still in Legionnaire. From the distance, the fort appeared to be mostly intact. But as we began to approach the hill, it became visibly evident, that the damage from the previous siege was never really repaired.

"2 weeks ago, this fort was still a Legionnaire outpost." Rima said as we followed her uphill. "Then Chaos took it, and now..." Rima stopped and turned to face us at the front gate, or where it was missing right now.

"This place is ours!" Rima threw up both her hands as she let out a maniacal laugh.

To be honest, I wasn't too sure what to feel about the place. I mean, we were once sacked back here once, and the memory of that wasn't exactly pleasant now. But at the same time, this was where I joined Chaos, and made a bunch of new friends...

I scanned the rest of party, who appeared to be just poking around.

There was a moment pause. Then without thinking twice, I walked up to Rima and asked:

"Umm..." I cleared my throat. "You previously said, you will tell us the next step after this..."

"Ahem." Rima closed her eyes and nodded. "I was just going to get to that."

Sensing something, everyone began to gather around the courtyard. And once everyone was here, Rima continued:

"As you can all see, this base is not given to us for free. And from this point on, I will be brutally truthful to you." Rima cleared her throat.

"This base is given to me by chaos on a condition. And what's going to happen next is basically a suicide mission."

"So for those who care about your precious respawn time, now is your last chance to leave."

All was silent in the courtyard, except for the nearby chuckle of a crow.

"Very well. I will reveal the details of the plan soon, but for now all I can tell you all is...war." Rima ended her sentence with a heavy note.

We all looked one another quizzically, each looking for confused then the previous.

"Wait!" Sioux spoke up. "War with who?"

There was a pause, as a cruel grin crept around Rima's face:

"Legionnaire of course, who else can it be?"

Q: What would you name your base?