[107] Under the moon...

The pale moonlight stretched like a silver bed across the river surface, shimmering and ever slightly fidgeting.

"What's the matter Riga?" A soft voice spoke up from behind me.

"Un?" I adjusted my head to the owner of the voice at once.

"Oh, Via is it?...Right?" I looked her up and down.

She was in her previous pink hoodie I saw her in, except she didn't wear anything below. With her hoodie only covering partial part of her legs, making the rest bare.

I gulped.

"Yeah." She answered with an easy going voice.

"Um..." I turned and looked away somewhat reluctantly. "Thanks for helping us in the battle..."

"Oh, that? That's no problem at all!" Via laughed out loud. "I'm just glad that I helped."

"En..." I turn to the moon and scratched my head.

"3 days." Via spoke up again. "It's only 3 days since the battle, yet it feels like several months has passed already..." Via looked to bright bonfire by the river side, where everyone else was busy setting up the barbecue.

"Yeah, it indeed does..." my eyes drifted back to her.

WTF!?...

The moment my eyes looked to her, Via began unzipping her hoodie, and the moment that key chain dropped to the bottom, I swear my eyes could have jumped out of my sockets.

"What do you think of my swimsuit?" Via smiled positively.

Via's bikini was the color of simple milky white, but seeing her so up close...

Uhhh...

Ehhh...

Oooo...

"Riga?..." Via voice grew a hint nervous.

"Uhhhh!!!!"

I am not going to say it fits you well, cause that's some lame ass anime line!...

But if I am not going to say that, then wtf am I going to actually say?

AIUSDBWRIUYHDSABDK*&^*%(&*^%^*(&^%!!!

"I uhhh!!!...Like your swimsuit!" my brain melted.

"Eh!?" there was a look of slight shock on Via's face.

Oh shit, I really fked up this time...

Just kill me plse...

"Re-really?" Via's face showed signs of faint red.

Huh?

"Yeah-eh..." I stuttered, as I couldn't help but stare.

"Oh." Via paused. "Thanks!" she finished with a cheerful tone.

Wait, what just happened?...

"Oh by the way Riga," Via asked again. "Where are you from?"

"Living in Canada right now." I blurted out.

"Really!? Which city?"

"Um..." I paused for a second. "Vancouver..."

"You're not joking right?"

"No, I am serious. Why would I be?"

Via's lips spread into a wide smile.

"OH JINX! We are in the same city!"

"Really!? What!?" my tone even surprised myself.

"Yeah, one of my parents is Canadian the other Filipino! You?"

"Oh, both of my parents are Chinese, though we immigrated here a long time ago..."

"Ah, I see..." Via pondered for a moment. "So how old are you right now?"

"18. I will be turning 19 next March. Currently 1st Uni."

"18!? Seriously? I thought you were still in middle school!"

"Yeah...That's what they all say. And to be honest, my looks haven't changed since grade 10..."

"Ha! And my friends and parents say my looks haven't changed since middle school!"

"Really? And how old are you right now?"

"Guess." Via smiled.

"Oh, come on! You said your looks haven't changed since middle school..." I stopped and thought for a moment. "I will go with 16."

"Bingo!" Via smiled. "And I am also an international student!"

Huh? Why is she telling me all this?...

"So which university do you go to then?" Via spoke up again.

"SFU." I replied without hesitating. "And yeah, I am currently living by myself."

"Oh." Via's voice seemed to pique for a moment. "By the way I am curious," Via leaned in closer and spoke in a whisper: "What is your relation with Enju?"

"Oh that. She's my personal AI."

Via seemed to freeze for a moment.

Shit, I did not think through that one now...

Just because the other person is a cute girl doesn't mean you talk without a fkin brain Raymond!

"Personal AI?" Via cocked her head.

Oh well...

"Well, yeah it's complicated..." I found my own voice unable to go on.

Silence.

My lips thinned.

"It's fine if it's personal." Via spoke up in a soft voice. "But whatever you said, I will keep it as a secret." Via finished off with a plain smile.

"Thanks..." I found myself slightly nodding.

"Riga," Via was back in her cheerful tone again. "Would you mind telling me your real name, and I would tell you mines?"

"Sure, my real name Raymond Dong, yours?"

"My real name is..."

"YOOO!!! Guys get over here! The barbecue is ready!" Eritol shouted from the distance and effectively cutting off Via's sentence.

"Well, I guess we should head over," Via said as she turned and took her leave. "I will tell you my real name next time!"

"Oh! Oh, ok..." I shrugged, then began to follow. And about half way there, I stopped and looked over my shoulder:

I feel like something is watching me...

Oh well whatever...

Then with one last shrug, I was off to the barbecue again.

Q: Would you trust an online friend you never meet before with your personal info?