[145] Grand entrance

One week later...

The news of the duel has spread like wild fire on the internet, perhaps even too well. Within the arena server, the spectator balcony was completely filled up, though I can tell there was way more watching, as the display numbers of people watching was displayed across the invisible dome.

500K viewers...

I gulped and looked down back to my opponent;

Red shinny scaled armor just as I recalled from last time. Standing tall with a proud and confident smile on his face, as if he already won.

Well, I came this far already...

1v1 against rank 9 in the world...

My lips folded into a small grin.

With an unwavering confident smile on his face, Risinger marched a few step forward and me mirroring his movement a brief second later. And when we both arrived at the middle of the sand pit, it was evident he was much taller given his armor, but perhaps it was his cocky demeanor that gave of a sense of familiarity.

"Boy." He said.

"Yes?" I looked back at him in the eye.

"No last minute changes what so ever? Are you going to use that legendary item of yours?"

"Legendary item actives can't be used in arena sadly." I said with a small chuckle. "Or else I would use it for sure."

"HA!" Risinger let out a bolstering laugh. "As your enemy, you shouldn't have told me that."

"Don't worry. I never intended to use it."

"Ho! Then how do you plan to beat me then?"

"You will see." The corner of my lip turned up.

"Hoho! I am looking forward to get my ass beat." Risinger pounded his chest hard twice.

"Same."

"Kid, I been looking forward to this day for a long time now."

"Same."

"So don't let me down now."

"I will give it my best."

"Good. Now that I heard it from you..." Risinger let out a groan as he stretched out his arms. "I am gonna give it my all as well."

"Good."

Silence.

"Alright, let us enjoy this duel to the fullest, regardless of win or loss!" Risinger said, as he gave me a good slap on the shoulder, before turning and walking back to his position again.

"En." I replied under my breath.

"The battle will begin in 30 seconds." The announcer voice spoke.

I looked at the sky and took in a deep breath.

Wow, the viewers just jumped to 1 million...

"10...9...8..."

Once in a life time huh...

"7...6...5..."

Alright no more complaining!

I slapped my own cheek twice.

"4...3...2...1..."

You got this Raymond, you got this...

The rules were set, the steaks were laid, and the crowd was hyped.

"Start!"

Q: Place your bets, Riga or Risinger?