[170] Move like Jaggerrrrrrrrrrrr!~

"Is that?..." I found my jaw half hanging the moment I heard the first beat. As Rin just completely ignored me and began to tap her feet and whistle to the rhythm. 

"Just shoot for the stars if it feels right..." Rin sung, as she slid right up to me in one smooth move.

 "And aim for my heart if you feel like it..." Rin said as she placed one hand on my shoulder.

"Take me away and make it okay." Rin continued to sing as she did a swirl around me.

"I swear I'll behave~" if you listen to Rin's voice carefully, you can hear the auto tune in it, but regardless it was pretty dang good.

"You wanted control, so we waited. I put on a show, now we're naked. You say I'm a kid, my ego is big, I don't give a ---- and it goes like this..."

Rin pushed me gently back with sword edging at my throat, forcing me to back up in a weird angle. 

"Take me by the tongue and I'll know you. Kiss me 'til you're drunk and I'll show you all the moves like Jagger, I've got the moves like Jagger, I've got the moves like Jagger~"

Slash, dodge.

"Baby it's hard when you feel like. You're broken and scarred. Nothing feels right, but when you're with me. I make you believe that I've got the key"

My movement are completely controlled by her! She's using her sword to restrict my movement!

"I don't need to try to control you. Look into my eyes and I'll own you with them moves like Jagger, I've got the moves like Jagger, I've got the moves like Jagger~"

She pretty much owns me at this point, but I am not going to continue let her ridicule me further...

"Blood pool!"

I sunk into the ground and reformed about 30ft away from her.

This should be a safe distance...

"BLOOD SPHERE!" I shouted as I threw out a dozen basketball size ball of blood began to form behind me. Then like a volley ball machine, I pointed and fired it all towards her at once.

"So watch and learn I won't show you twice. Head to toe, ooh baby, rub me right. But if I share my secret you're gonna have to keep it. Nobody else can see this~" Rin sung as she dodge my blood sphere with one dance each fancier then the last, and by the time she dodged the last one, she was all up in my face again. 

"And it goes like this~" She hung both of her arms around my neck, and grabbed me forward as she bent backwards in a dramatic ballroom dance pose. Then she grabbed hold one of my hand, held it up high, did a spin, before pushing and parting back with me again.

"I don't need to try to control you.Look into my eyes and I'll own you with them moves like Jagger, I've got the moves like Jagger, I've got the moves like Jaggerrrrrrrrrrrr!~" Rin sang the word into the hilt of her sword, as it was some sort of microphone.

For a good 10 seconds, neither of us moved. And seeing no reaction, I gave a moderate impressed clap.

"Arigato!~" Rin winked at me, while striking in a pose.

There is no way I can win head on...

I lowered my head.

She's on a completely different level then even Risinger...

Well...

If I am going to die...

Which is most likely...

Then at least I want to die trying.

Slowly, I looked up to Rin again, and then I looked her in the eye and said with my most sincere voice:

Q: What songs from 2005-2015 have you listened to?