[61] Kagami yo kagami yo kagami san...

"Enju! Enju! Enju!" The knights chanted from the distance, as they waved their swords back and forth in the air in rhythm.

"Kagami yo..." I found myself muttering. And suddenly feeling kind of self conscious, I snapped and turned to see if anyone heard. Turns out, Eziel himself was humming to the beat, and Ansel appeared to be nodding in approval...

"Your girl friend is real good at singing." A familiar voice came from behind.

Feeling a goose bump forming in my throat, I snapped and turned around at once.

"What a pity she didn't become a pop star." Rima shrugged.

"Wait," I rapidly look back and forth between her and the fortress. "I thought you were going to stay in the..."

"I was, but it seems she's fine on her own. Plus, if any of their scouting units saw me, they will all be on guard again, and in worst case scenario, they will realize the whole thing is just a bait. And it would be all for nothing."

She does have a point...

"Another one!" The knights shouted from the distance, followed by a series of cheers and sword clanging.

"Alright," Enju said with a cheerful voice through the microphone. "as long all of you promise to watch to the end, after all you are all my favourite fans! If you leave, Enju-chan I will be really sad..." Enju' voice trailed of with genuine sadness.

"WE WILL NOT LEAVE!"

"ENJU BONSAI!"

"ENJU be my waifu!"

Wtf?...

"Everyone arigato, then let's jump into our next song, AI-Dee!"

Another loud round of cheer came from the knights, as the music began rolling in the background.

"Oh! Enju-chan's voice is amazing!" Sioux praised.

"The beats are perfect as well." Eziel commented.

"And she's super cute as well!" Sioux said, as she suddenly flung herself to me: "Ayy Riga! Can you lend Enju to me! Please? Just for one day, just one day!"

My face turned steaming red, as all my blood shot into my head. And if it wasn't for Eziel who pulled away Sioux a couple seconds later, I swear I could have fainted on spot.

"Oh, they're coming." Rima spoke out of the gloom.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I turned to ask her.

"They're turning now. They must have received message, that their main fort in west central is under siege by chaos." Rima analyzed.

"That means..."

"Ah, the plan is in place." Rima cut me off, as she turned her back to the open. "In a few minutes, lord Gabriel and his men are going to reach this forest." Rima paused, as she looked to each and every one of us. "And it will be our job to buy time."

Q: how would you buy time in this situation?