Dead Man, Dead Man, Come Alive

K: what should we do?!
L: *teary eyed* I don't know Kailyn, I'm scared.
K: same here *starts to tear up*

Ok guys ready for the show?! The administrator yells. Everyone screams "YEAHHH". The administrator walks us out to the main area. There is a big stage with blue and purple lights filling the room. No one else has been released yet. Everyone runs to the front. But we are hesitant. We don't know what's going to happen to us. We are just frightened.

Kailyn's POV
I look around and just see emptyness. For a split second I thought I saw a black hooded figure in the back. But when I blinked, it was gone. A few minutes later all VIP levels are released as they get in their orders in the crowd. Then GA was released. Now there is over 600 screaming girls in the room, all I can think about is what might happen tonight. Everyone stands impatiently, discussing who's their favorite boy and when they found out about them. We are the only quiet ones in the room. After a few minutes of standing, we finally hear the announcer call the boys up to the stage. Zach comes up first. He is wearing a white shirt with black pants and white shoes. He is the only one on stage at this point. He goes up and grabs the mic and starts yelling "HE IS COMING!! RUN AWAY AND DONT LOOK BA.." There was a loud bang from the back of the room. Everything is silent. Everyone frozen in fear. I look up to see Zach frozen. Then I look down and see red splatters seeping through his shirt. *THUMP* Zach falls to the ground. Dead. No one is moving. No one is breathing. No one is talking or even whispering. Everything is still.

Lauren & Kailyn's POV
Without being able to process what just occurred, we both start to feel a sharp cold needle go into our calf. We have no time to breath, talk, or even look to see what it was. Because almost instantly, we could only see black clouds around our eyes as we feel ourselves drop.