Broken

Kailyn's POV

It was Jack and Jonah. After really processing in it my head I start to cry and yell "NOO!!" Not giving a crap about what they might do to me, they are my best friends. One was the love of my life. All I feel is pain and betrayal. I start to hyperventilate. My brain ignoring everything that is going on outside of my cries. I barely can breath. I try to open my eyes but cant see due to the warm tears blurring my vision. Unable to wipe them because I have no access to my hands. I then start to kick around and scream even more. Crying harder and harder. The feeling of loss and betrayal causing a pit in my stomach. I am barely breathing. The thought of not wanting to exist starts to interrupt my thoughts. My body takes control. My mind is completely blank. My legs start to hurt and my throat aches from my screams. I start to loose my voice but I still scream. No one seems to be doing anything about it. I open my eyes and jerk my head over to Lauren. My tears falling out of my eyes onto the floor, enough for me to see. She is looking at me terrified. Crying and screaming as well. I then look over to Daniel. He is hyperventilating, with tears in his eyes. Smart enough to know not to scream. I then lift my head up to see what Jack and Jonah were doing. They couldn't just be ignoring us. I manage to lift my head up enough to reveal those caramel curls that I have always adored. His eyes fixed on me, full of worry and disappointment. His hands were in front of him, clenched and still. All I have in my mind is the hatred that I now have for him. I then look over to Jonah, who is right beside him. He's looking at me as well. I'm not surprised. I have been kicking and screaming for the past 5 minutes. Jonah had a different look in his eyes. His eyes full of hatred but also full of helplessness. They both stand against a wall. Not making a sound. Just staring at me. I then yank back, hitting my head hard on the cold metal. Not feeling any pain. My mind fixed on my mixed emotions. I begin to cry again. Scared. Not knowing why the people that I loved and looked up to were in a room, staring at me, watching me struggle, kick, and scream. They were both wearing white lab coats. The end of the coat was open, revealing their usual clothing. Black skinny jeans and vans. My crying starts to disappear. I try to suck it up, nut i start to fall asleep due to exhaustion. Jack finally speaks.

J: are you done yet?!!

His voice is angry but hesitant. The sound of it making me tear up again. I used to love him so freaking much, but now whenever I hear him, hatred just covers that love like a blanket.

K: why are you doing this to us?!

JM: stop your whining. I assure you that we aren't here to rescue you idiots.

L: what are you hear to do then?!

Lauren chimes in. Surprising all of us. She struggles to even speak due to the lump in her throat.

K: what is wrong with you two?! what did they do to you?! this isn't you, who is making you do this?!

Jack and Jonah both look at each other and then back at me. Then they both break out into laughs.

D: what are you guys doing?

Daniel mutters through tears.

D: you guys were my bestfriends, you are all that I have left out of us five. Zach got shot and we found Corbyn hanging from a ceiling. I don't understand.

Jack and Jonah both sink their shoulders. Then put their "bad guy" masks back on.

JM: you thought that we were ever your friend? HA

JA: that's a good one!! HA HA

They both start to laugh again. Daniel sunk back down and started to cry harder and harder.

K: just tell us why your here!! us three have already been through enough crap!! just tell us what your freaking planning to do!!

Jack looks over to me. Loosing all anger. Just sadness fills his face. After a moment, he got it together and snapped back at me.

JA: we never cared about any of you guys!! HA the guy you were texting on the phone was me the whole time!! Jonah took Daniels phone and pretended to be him.

He looked over to Lauren.

JM: so sorry doll face, but Daniel wouldn't ever text you. In fact he hates your guts!! HAHA

D: I do not!!!!!!

Lauren started to cry again looking over to Daniel.

D: don't listen to them!!

L: I wont! I know our love is real!

JM: awe would you look at that. The smell of fake love is always nice.

L: why are you trying to ruin our lives?!

JA: oh sweetie, we aren't trying. We already have.