Free

Kailyn's POV

K: whatever you're planning to do, just get it over with!! I cant take seeing your faces anymore

JA: feisty!

K: what do you expect?! I loved you!! and all you do in return is strap us down and torture us!! For all I know, you were the ones that killed Zach and Corbyn!!

JM: maybe...

L: why are you here?!

JA: ok then. I guess we will get to work early..

Jack walks over to me and Jonah walks over to Lauren. Jack pulls at my belts and unlatches me. Freeing me. Jonah does the same to Lauren and then goes over to Daniel. Now we are all free.

JM: all of you!! line up!!

We all walk over to the wall and stand. Jack started to mess with the collar on his coat. Taking out a black thing with a sponge tip. A microphone. He then breaks it and yells at us to stay where we are. They then get the clock and take it off. Revealing a camera wired to it. He then throws it on the floor, breaking it.

JA: ok we don't have a lot of time. There is this guy that is controlling us. He wears a black mask and has a voice modifier. He has been making us plan all of this out and torture you guys this whole time. It was either putting you guys through this, or he would murder me and Jonah's whole family. We were not apart of any of the killing. We just set up all of the rooms and set up everything else. He is watching us through this camera. He went somewhere to restock on tools. We were supposed to stay in the security office but we had to make sure you guys were ok. He listens to us through these microphones, Jonah doesn't have one. Then he has this app where he watches into this room from the clock. Basically all of stuff you guys have been through has been real. There has just been a guy watching you the whole time.

JM: we have to escape now!! there isn't much time!!