The Hanging Bean

Kailyn's POV
Sick from the sight, I run to the side and throw up. Daniel and Lauren both look at me worried. I gather myself up and decide to walk in. Revealing more of what was inside. It was an empty room. White walls, white floors, and white ceiling. Splashes of red blood everywhere. Then i look at the floor. A huge puddle of blood had formed in the middle of the room. Then I look to the sides. Blood drips from the walls. Nothing else covering the room but blood. All of the sudden I heard drops. Like a shower drain that was leaking. I then shift my eyes over to the ceiling. There, hanging by a rope, was Corbyn. Dangling from the ceiling. His neck was purple due to the ropes. I then look down and see the blood was dripping from his mouth onto the floor. I scrurry over to him and try to get him down. Knowing that he was dead but there was a something in me that told me I could still save him.

D: KAILYN NO!!

Daniel limped over to me as fast as he could. Grabbing my arms and shoving them back.

D: He's gone Kailyn!! Here's nothing you can do about it!!

Daniel says through tears of anger and sadness. He then just dropped his shoulders and put his head in his hands and started to cry. I look over to Lauren who is on the other side of the door with her face in her knees crying. I can't bare to see him like this. I get the rack from the other room and set in in the middle of the floor. I then climb on top and use the rusty screwdriver that I still had in my pocket as a knife. After what seems decades, the rope finally brakes, Corbyn falls to the floor with a loud *THUMP*
I run over and yank the ropes from off of his neck. There's definitely no hope. I stare at him. Trying to calm him down. Even though he couldn't feel or hear anything anymore. I then break down and fall to the ground. Daniel then limps over to me and hugs me. Who is more hurt than me, that was one of his best friends. We both sit there and hug and cry on each other's shoulders for hours. Lauren had distanced herself away from us. She has to deal with grief on her own. A few more hours pass by and i decide to stand up and pull dani up. His face red from crying. I start thinking logically about how Corbyn even got here. I mean. He couldn't have been here before us because there wasn't a hole in the wall to go through. There must be some kind of entryway somewhere in this white room. The walls and ceiling are smooth but the ground is tile. We decide to sleep before looking for anything else. We will give Corbyn a better place to rest after we wake up. We don't know how much time has passed sing we've been in here, but all I know is that we all deserve some shut eye. We had gone through Zach's death, Dani's death and his crazy resurrection, and Corbyn's death. The most brutal death of all so far.