Six Feet Under

Lauren's POV

It is now the next day. We had all crashed after eating. We also chugged down some water bottles as well. Now I am the only one awake. Alone and scared in the creepy white room. Kailyn had locked the door to the other room so this was our only shelter left. We had brought all of the supplies into this room from the other room, whether it was useful or not. Anything helps when your just trapped in a room. I got my Why Don't We hoodie and smoothed all of the wrinkles off of my plain black jersey underneath. Knowing that Kailyn cleaned up the bloody mess with C.... C...Corbyn's hoodie, I decided to try to clean the rest with mine. There wasn't much left but it needed to be done. Kailyn and Daniel lay next to the door. So I have enough room to clean up before waking them. I got the shelf that we had dragged from the other room and placed it against the wall. We have plenty of storage since this room had nothing in it to begin with. On the shelf, I put our bottles of water, our pee bucket thing, the bloody hoodie, the rest of the canes, some bandages, and some other things. We were running low on storage fast. The thought that the killer might come to visit us sometime soon still floating around in my mind. I started to clean by getting the hoodie and wetting it with a bottle of water. This time it actual cleaned it instead of smearing the blood around like it did with Kailyn. After the walls were white again, I went to the floor and wiped up the remaining drops of blood with the last clean sleeve. After doing so, the room was completely white again. I threw the bloody hoodie on the shelf and looked around to see what other things that I could do. I walked to the back of the room to scan it fully. Nothing in the room except a lonely metal rusty shelf and Kailyn and Daniel. Everything else had been moved to the other room. We had all removed our shoes and put them on the shelves to let our blisters and cuts heal. The cold tile burning my feet with each step. In this room there is bright LED light hanging from the ceiling. Giving me odd feels, especially because just a few days ago, we were stuck in a dark and shadowy room that was dimly lit with a single flickering lightbulb. It had been a couple hours since I had been awake. I had been around the whole room. It was no bigger than an average kids bedroom. I should probably wake Kailyn and Daniel now. I walk over to them, Daniel snoring loudly.

L: wake up sleepy heads!!!!!!!!

K: go away

D: WHA?! ugh I'm up I'm up what did I miss

L: I just cleaned up the room so we didn't have to worry about blood. I also organized the shelves over there. Sadly I didn't uncover anything interesting.

D: oh wow you did an amazing job *smiling*

L: why thank you *smiling back*

L: ok Kailyn get up!

K: why

L: because I said

K: but we disnrkc *mumbling while falling back asleep*

L: I swear

K: *half asleep* why should I

L: because we need to find a way out of the demonic hole.

K: um but my sleep is more important *smirks*

L: inaccurate but you need to get the heck up lazy bum.

K: god alright child

Kailyn slowly stands up with a semi messy bun and with her pants jacked up.

K: I didn't say I was good to look at but hey I'm up

L: *laughing* oh shut up

Daniel gives us both confused looks and gets up. Heading straight to the pee bucket and yanking down his pants.