✖1: The story begins

This kingdom was one of the most powerful kingdoms of the leaf. The king was loved by his subjects and even more so by his wife and two sons.

Unfortunately, the queen fell ill and to the dismay of the king, the palace healers just could not seem to find the cure. This put the the king in a severe bout of depression making it unfit for him to rule the kingdom.

The eldest son, Itachi, took over the throne with ease, he has been trained all his life for this but the circumstances surrounding his coronation worried him deeply. Pretty soon, he fell ill with the same mysterious illness that his mother suffered therefore rendering him useless.

Panic came over the kingdom, 17 year old Sasuke was too young to rule such a huge kingdom without a partner, he was trained of course but he hadn't been trained as vigorously as Itachi had been.

Besides that fact, he needed to find his partner before his 18th birthday or else he'd be unfit to rule causing the throne to be taken from the Uchihas to another family.

Balls were organized in which all the maidens in all the kingdoms were invited in hopes that Sasuke would pick a bride. The problem was that Sasuke was awfully picky.

⭐Sasuke⭐

I was honestly getting bored, all the ladies looked the same with their pink dresses and faces piled with make-up, they all acted the same whenever I approached - giggling nervously and fluttering fake eyelashes. Hell! They even smelt the same, the scent of lavender was becoming overpowering.

I walked round the ballroom, some ladies were even older than the queen! I nodded in response whenever they greeted, I had to be polite no matter what.

The doors of the ballroom were flung open and a blonde maiden ran in. She wasn't graceful in the least but she had that inborn air of sensuality and charm. Her hair was yellow, the kind that children would use to colour the sun. The blonde hair got to her waist, the bangs couldn't cover the sparkling blue eyes, it was so blue I was so certain that it would glow in the dark. Her lips were a pale pink and I could tell that it was their natural colour. With three delicate whiskers on each cheek and no make-up. She was simply breathtaking. I pictured her as a neko with cat ears and a long tail on my bed. The things I would do to her once she was mine.

Our eyes met across the hall and I smirked, I was the king, I would wait for her to come to me

✴Naruto✴

I scanned the ballroom in search of the food table, it wouldn't hurt to have a bowl of ramen before continuing my mission. This wig itched so much, I tried convincing grandma to allow me go without it but it was either the wig or some make-up, I chose the wig. My eyes met someone across the hall. He was tall with midnight blue hair and dark eyes. He was smirking probably at my carriage, there was no time for grandma to teach me the ways of a lady.

I got to the table but there was no ramen only grapes and tomatoes and wines and some other fruits. My stomach growled as I left the hall to carry out my mission.

I had to heal the Queen and Prince in secrecy and there was no female in my village around the maidens' age that's why I was in a dress. If I did it openly, too much attention would be on my village. We were direct descendants of the very first healers and this could spark rivalry with the other healers.

I hurried to the room where the Queen and Prince were kept. I was to heal them and leave without anyone noticing. I about to enter when someone slammed me into the wall.

⭐Sasuke⭐

The maiden did not approach me. I watched as she left the ballroom, my blood boiled, what game was she playing? Did she want me to chase her? I was a king and I did not chase extremely beautiful maidens. Somehow I found myself following her into the gardens.

I saw her heading towards the room where the Queen and Prince were kept. I was shocked, all the palace guards were manning the ballroom due to crazy fan girls. No one expected anyone to attempt to kill the Queen and Prince. I grabbed her and slammed her against the wall. A little whimper escaped from her lips and I suppressed a moan, she tried to kill my family!

"Who the fuck are you?" She spat out, confusion and anger swirling in her blue eyes.

"I should be asking you that"

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠
Hey darlings, thanks for reading this, leave a comment and vote.

Read the original story at https://www.wattpad.com/story/68071781?utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&utm_source=android from @yanira4567's profile