✖9: Bad Sasuke

A/N: Forgive me. I literally have no words. I'm in Med school now and it won't be easy to update this story weekly anymore. I'm sorry. I will push myself to give y'all a monthly update though. I love you.

✴Naruto✴

I was 350% percent irrevocably sure that I was going to rip Sasuke's flesh into shreds and dance on his bones and bathe in his blood. Or maybe I didn't get the memo, the one that states that you have to throw your fiancé in jail after being in a coma for 7 days. Let's not forget the sex. It wasn't that great anyway, I just don't have anything to compare it with.

I wrapped my
around myself. It was frigging cold, I'm pretty sure I could carve snowmen out of my breath mist.

Slowly but surely, I was sinking into despair, I wondered what would get to me first, the cold or the curse. With 19 more days, I was pretty sure it'll be the cold. I'd been here for two days now.

Imagine being cursed to die for being hot as fuck. We'd have no one left on Earth!.

Now, you'd be pretty surprised at what runs through your brain at the face of death. I was wondering if the ramen in heaven would taste different, I mean, they'd use holy water and holy ingredients and holy pots. I was suddenly hungry for holy ramen and fresh ripe red juicy holy tomatoes sliced right on top.

Yep! I was loosing it. Being locked up was making me crave strange ass foods. Like tomatoes eugh.

My stomach grumbled and I squeezed my arms around them, that's when I felt something.

Thud-thud-thud.

It was a steady little heartbeat. It was not mine.

Emotions flowed through my veins as I laughed and cried and screamed and danced at the same time. I was going to have a baby, a little me, born before I leave this world. I didn't want to die anymore, I didn't want holy ramen anymore, I wanted to raise my baby.

I sent a steady stream of energy to it, I didn't want to loose my baby due to something as stupid as poor diet. I felt dead inside and yet so alive, I was going to bring this baby to this world and yet leave it with a father who didn't care. I was royally screwed. I was screwed royally. I was screwed by royalty.

"Naruto, are you okay?" I was so deep in thought, I didn't hear when Itachi and the Queen came in.

"Huh, oh, yeah, I'm great, I've never felt better"

"We are so sorry about Sasuke, he's a bit stubborn. His father is having a word with him" The Queen said as she sat on the bed and wrapped her arms around me. I sank into her embrace, she was so warm.

"I'll send food and water to you, we can't bear to starve that pretty face of yours can we?" Itachi said with a smirk.

Now why couldn't I have fallen for this perfect gentleman. Oh, right, because you were too busy shagging his psychotic junior brother instead of healing him. Way to go Naru.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Sasuke shouted rattling the doors of the cell.

"Sasuke calm-" The Queen started

"YOU INSOLENT PIECE OF A SMELLY ORANGUTAN SCROTUM, I AM GOING KILL YOU AND SHRED YOU AND FEED YOU TO THE VULTURES AND THEN DANCE THE SALSA AND THE WALTZ ON YOUR GRAVE WITH A STRIPPER!!!" I said calmly to Sasuke, okay maybe it wasn't so calm but I feel better now.

He flinched back in fear. The Queen stared at me with amused horror and Itachi was holding back his laughter.

"Y-You will not talk to me in such a manner, I am your king and your Lord and you will respect me" Sasuke said angrily.

"King?" I scoffed "I will rip out every strand of hair on your body if you don't release me at once"

"Sasuke, you're being cruel for no reason at all, Naruto saved us all" the Queen reasoned.

"He's a witch moth-"

"And to think that the royal kindergarten would teach you that a male witch is called a wizard" I taunted mockingly.

"Fuck you!" He spat and stormed away from the cell.

Well, that went well.

Itachi pulled me into a hug. "No one has ever stood up to my brother before, I think you'll be perfect for him"

The Queen wrapped her coat around me while I was still in Itachi's embrace. It was so warm and cozy.

Then everything went dark.

💥 Itachi 💥

Naruto was still hugging me after a long long while and as much as I loved hugging him back, he was my brother's husband. If he wasn't, that would be another story, and another scene.

Naruto was small and he had that innocent look thing going for him but, with what I just witnessed, I wouldn't want to get on his bad side, just his backside.

"Naru?" I called gently, it was possible that he might have fallen asleep. I pulled him out of my arms gently and felt all the blood drain out of my face.

Naruto was as white as a ( ghost? I haven't seen a ghost before, I don't know how white they are. Sheet? Except it's a really white sheet not a sheet of any other color. Yes! I've got it )

Naruto was as white as flour, all purpose baking flour. The kind I like to use to make doughnuts and sweet finger cakes.

I carried him quickly to my examination table and began to carry out basic informative tests.

I checked his heart beat with my stethoscope. It was a bit slower than normal but nothing to be too worried about. And when I slid the stethoscope lower, I found something to be worried about.

There was another heart beat. It was tiny but strong and I choked on a sob.

I was going to be an uncle.

"Itachi, what's wrong with him?" The Queen asked worriedly

"I'm going to be an uncle mother, Sasuke is a baby papa" And a great scorer for sure.

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠
Hey darlings, thanks for reading this, leave a comment and vote.

Read the original story at https://www.wattpad.com/story/68071781?utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&utm_source=android from @yanira4567's profile