✖8: Save it

⭐Sasuke⭐

It was a beautiful morning, the kind that poets write about. The sun was bright, not a cloud in sight. But somehow Naruto was more beautiful. His hair was brighter than the sun and those eyes were clearer than the skies.

Eugh, after sex thoughts weren't my thing.

I gently placed a little kiss on his hair, he then turned his back to me, snuggling into my body.

Not helping matters at all.

A knock jostled me out of my reverie.

"Come on in" I grumbled. My plans for Naruto were shattered, irrevocably destroyed. I hate my life.

"Your Majesty" the maid said bowing deeply "I'm sorry to have disturbed you"

"Hmm" I mumbled. My mind was faraway, Naruto was still burrowing into me.

"The Queen requests your presence. We are afraid that she might not make it".

I jumped out of bed and hastily donned my robes. Life was cruel on many accounts.

✴Naruto✴

I used my hand to feel the bed, no Sasuke. I frowned and felt the other side, still no Sasuke. Both sides of the bed were warm but it was probably my own body heat. I opened an eye to search round the room but he wasn't there. I sighed in exasperation, typical of him to dump the whore after sex.

Not that I was a whore but you get my drift.

A knock startled me and I quickly pulled the duvet up my chest.

"Come in" I said shocked at how hoarse I sounded.

"Good morning your higness" the maid curtesied "Hope you slept well"

"Your highness?" I asked, my brows raised in question.

"Yes, your highness" she answered curtsying again.

This bitch is crazy, do I look like Sasuke? I probably smell like him. Oh, maybe she's blind and her sense of smell is super active. Can she smell the-? Urgh never mind.

"I'm not Sasuke" I told her.

"King Sasuke requests your presence in the Queen's Chambers, we are afraid that she might not make it"

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

I had one job, one fucking job a and I was here having hot, steamy, mind blowing, ground shaking, earth quaking sex with the king.

I quickly put on my boxers and wore a shirt I picked from the floor. I fled into the Queen's chambers.

"Is she alright?" I rasped out.

Sasuke's eyes said it all, they were red and so so empty, he had lost all hope. I felt my dumb heart break a little.

"C-can I t-try something?" I asked gently looking at the Sasuke's dad for permission.

"Sure" his voice was rough from crying.

"In private?"

Sasuke looked at me sharply with eyes filled with distrust, anger and a glimmer of hope.

"Son" his dad gently placed his hands on his shoulder "We've got nothing to lose"

He nodded and left the room after his father while I turned to my work.

The healing orb moved down the Queen, healing her from the inside. It was quite hard, like pushing a stuck lever down.

Slowly but surely, she started regaining back her color. I called them back in.

"She'll be fine now" I said as her eyelids fluttered, my voice sounding foreign to my ears.

It was about to rain, the room was getting darker and darker and darker.

"Grandma?"

Then the whole room went dark.

⭐Sasuke⭐

Two days now and Naruto was still not awake, I was getting very worried. He was getting paler and thinner. His hair was limp and I was scared that I'll never get to see those eyes again.

I mean, my 18th year birthday is fast approaching and I already promised him marriage. Besides the Queen wanted to show her appreciation.

Not that he's that important, but a king has to fulfill all promises.

All of them.

It has been seven days since Naruto has been in this godforsaken state. I was losing my mind already.

The doors burst open and I was about to lash out when I saw a lady with fiery red hair walk in.

"And you are?" I growled trying to keep my anger in check.

"Naruto's grandmother" she said nonchalantly as she walked up to him briskly and placed her hands on him.

An orb formed from her hands and floated all over Naruto's body.

"Where's your brother?" She asked, sizing me up and giving me the stink eye.

"What's wrong with Naruto?" I fired back

"He'll tell you himself when he wakes up. Now lead the way"

I took her to my brother's chamber and watched her work. Pretty soon, he sneezed and snuggled into his pillow.

"He'll awake before dusk, give him plenty water".

I was shocked and impressed at the same time.

"Where is Iruka" she suddenly asked out of the blue.

"Err, in the guard room. Is there a problem?" I asked.

She didn't answer me, instead she mumbled to herself but I managed to get her say "my Kakashi pregnant"

"Kakashi pregnant?" I asked trying to make small talk, then it dawned on me " Wait a minute, a guy can't get pregnant"

"Well they can if they're healers and are the ones being fucked!" She retorted looking at me pointedly with an accusatory look.

I felt like she knew what I did with Naruto. Oh shit.

"Well, uhm, I'll go check on Naruto" I tumbled out and ran off. She looked like she was about to murder me.

I saw him stirring and I quickly took his hand.

"Sasu?" He said groggily

"I'm here Naruto, I'm here" I held his hand tightly "You've got some explaining to do"

He gave a little smile and sat up slowly.

"I was out for how long?" He asked gently, rubbing his eyes.

"A week"

"I was cursed Sasu, by a witch, the same witch that cursed your family-"

"What?" I felt my blood boil and turn to ice at the same time.

He caused this, he and his family of witches.

"No Sasuke I-"

"SILENCE!" I barked. "Guards, take him away, burn down his village and find me a blue-eyed blonde, I must be wed as soon as possible!".

I hate witches, I will destroy them all including those standing in my way.

A/N: So today is my birthday. 22nd of September. This is my birthday present to y'all.