✖4: Right?

A/N: Thanks a lot for 237 reads and a big shout out to my new readers from Sweden.

⭐Sasuke⭐

I rode into town with my best guards and my teacher Kakashi to protect me from danger from those that hated the Uchiha clan and worst of all - fan girls.

And here they come

"My king!" Ino & Sakura chorused as their carriages approached mine

I looked ahead trying to ignore them.

"Sasuke-san" whined Sakura "let's get married already!"

"Married?" Ino scoffed "he's mine!"

"You wish! He's mine" Sakura retorted

"You cow!" Ino snarled

"Fat sheep" Sakura fired

"Ugly duck" Ino shouted back

"You mad monkey!" Sakura screamed making her neck veins pop

"Stupid goat!" Ino cried back

They continued their tirade while I walked away, beckoning my guards to leave with me.

We hadn't gotten far when someone ran into me, I fell down with the stranger atop me. I felt familiar lips on mine, I looked up at the blue eyes from yesternight.

"Na-mmm"

The soft lips pushed against mine begging for access that I granted quickly

"Cough cough" Kakashi cleared his throat.

I broke the kiss and pushed him off me

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked, I looked him over, he was a dead ringer for Naruko, only that his hair stopped at the center of his back.

"NARUTO!!" A man screamed running out of the bushes.

"I'm sorry your Majesty" Naruto apologized bowing deeply "it won't happen again"

"We are very sorry your Highness, we'll take our leave now, if you'll excuse us" the man said

I scoffed "I want to talk to you in private" I said to Naruto pulling him behind me, the man tried to follow but Kakashi held him back. I pulled Naruto into the forest with me.

💢Iruka💢

Kakashi pulled me back and pressed my behind against him, I could feel his increasing arousal.

"I told you before my little rabbit" he whispered in my ear making me shiver "you can't run from me"

"I w-wasn't running Kakashi" I gasped as he nibbled the tip of my ear. He knew my ears were so sensitive.

"Hmm" he tilted my head so I could look at him "you weren't running?"

I couldn't respond. He pushed me against a tree and used his knee to rub my crotch, I could feel my trousers getting tighter

"Kakashi, they'll be out soon" I panicked

"Shush it Iruka, I want you" he started sucking on the tender spot below the back of my ear.

I gripped his hair like a drowning man would grab a life buoy, I wanted him so bad but not here, I'd lose respect from Naruto if he saw me like this. So I pushed him away and kissed him.

"I'll see you this night, at our place"

✴Naruto✴

"I said I'm sorry!" I shouted at the king, I didn't understand why he was taking me into the forest. I didn't want to stay alone with him, the curse made my body react towards him.

"Why did you kiss me?" He whirled round to faced me.

"I don't know, I said I'm sorry!" I said trying to keep my voice down "besides, it was a mistake, I fell!"

"You look a lot like her" he said touching my cheeks fondly

"Who? Naruko?" I wasn't meant to say that but I wanted to know, I was curious.

"Yeah, how do you know her?" He asked warily

"Oh, err, uhm, the thing is, yeah she is my twin" I stuttered

He suddenly hit his fist into the tree behind me, he clenched his jaw and squeezed his eyes shut as if he was in pain.

"Where is she?" He grunted

"Uhm, I don't know" I answered hoping he'd drop the topic

"What do you mean you don't know?" He asked in a loud voice and I got a bit scared.

"Well, I don't!, I don't follow her around and she doesn't follow me around, we are two different people so don't expect us both to be- mmph"

I felt those magnificent lips against mine and I let him kiss me, his hands were everywhere and I felt like I was floating on cloud nine. He bit down on my lip the way he did last night and I moaned as the pain rushed through my body. He pulled back abruptly and looked at me

"What's wrong?" I asked tentatively

"Nothi-" his eyes fell on the ring "Did Naruko give you this?"

"Ahh, yes" I responded

"Hn" he grunted and leaned away from me

I was about to say something when he hissed in pain again.

"You're going to get your sister for me or else I'll kill you"

"Wait, what?" This guy was mental "IRUKA!"

"What is it Naruto?" Iruka asked coming out from the trees with Kakashi.

"You'll get Naruko for me or I'll kill you all and burn down the village" the king ordered.

"Wait, what?" Iruka spat out

My heart was beating so loud I was sure he could hear it.

"Kakashi, you'll stay with them to make sure they don't run away" Sasuke said

"Sure thing Sasuke" Kakashi smirked

Sasuke then turned and walked off and I stared at his retreating figure.

I felt a smile tugging at my lips but I pushed it back down, I resisted the urge to drool at his well formed back too. I wouldn't feel this way normally, it was the curse right?. Damn this godforsaken curse.

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠
Hey darlings, thanks for reading this, leave a comment and vote.

Read the original story at https://www.wattpad.com/story/68071781?utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&utm_source=android from @yanira4567's profile