✖7: It was a good night

Back after 6 months. Sorry.

A/N: Smut Warning

So uhm, there's going to be boy on boy action. This is going to be awkward, its my fist time writing smut and also my brother is in the living room watching Naruto and I'm writing smut about his cartoon, weird right? Alright I know I'm stalling.

*Feel free to skip this, it doesn't affect the plot.

Read on

*Smut warning*

⭐Sasuke⭐

He kissed me back and melted into my arms, I took off his shirt and he blushed under my gaze. He was beautiful and I couldn't believe he was mine.

I proceeded to take mine off and eventually all our clothes came undone. I broke the kiss to look at him, he had hickeys all over his neck, his face was flushed and he was panting. The sight of his little pink tongue drove me wild and I leaned in to kiss him again, he pressed his body against me and looked at me innocently with those big blue eyes filled with trust. Somehow I knew this was far more than sex, I had to pleasure him.

I leaned back down to kiss him gently stroking his member, feeling him grow hard beneath my fingers. He shuddered as my hands grazed his tip. He was clamping his lips hard between his teeth to stop himself from making noises, noises I wanted to hear

"Naruto, don't hold back I want to hear them" I stated steeling my voice

"Th-They're e-embarrasing"

I squeezed him, not too hard but hard enough. He yelped giving me enough chance to slip my tongue into his mouth.

I reached over to the dresser while still kissing him and got out the lube. It was his first time and he needed prepping, although I'd like to hear him scream in pain, it was still his first time. The second time however would be another story.

I kissed him softly as I slipped in a finger

"S-Sasuke d-dont-"

He hissed as I added another finger to his stretching hole

"Shh baby, you'll feel good soon" I cooed. He nodded and squeezed his eyes shut as I worked my fingers deeper.

I added a third finger and he bit down on my neck. His moans reverberated throughout my body. My fingers could move a bit more freely in him so I slipped them out of him. He whimpered and tried to put them back.