✖3: Life

A/N: Thanks a lot for 84 reads a big shout out to my new readers from India and the United Kingdom.

✴Naruto✴

"Naruto honey, what's wrong?" My mom asked sitting beside me on my bed. I couldn't tell her about the kiss, it'd break break her heart.

"I-I'm sorry m-m-mom, I-I f-f-failed" I wailed trying to hold back a sob.

"Oh honey" she pulled me into a hug "its alright, you did your best"

My dad reached to pat my hand but then stopped

"What's this? Where did you get this?" My dad asked and I froze. I didn't want to tell them about the kiss but I had no choice now.

"The king gave it to me, he chose me as his bride and he kissed me three times" I rambled off

"WHAT?!!" My grandma yelled as she came into the room

"He kissed me three times" I answered

"I know, I heard you the first time!" She yelled.

They all left my room after hours of ranting allowing me to fall into a deep dreamless sleep.

I woke up to next morning feeling happy, that is until last night's events came pouring in, I had a month and I wasn't going to waste it by moping around and doing nothing. I sighed and grabbed my forehead protector.

"I'm heading out with Iruka" I said as I left the room.

"Okay honey, be back soon!" Mom called from the kitchen.

All my life I've been sheltered to prevent the curse from taking action but since I've got just a month to live, I'd rather not waste it in indoors.

"Iruka!" I called loudly

"What is it Naruto?" He asked, rubbing his eyes

"Let's go to the fields and play" I said

He raised his eyebrows at me

"The curse?" He inquired

"The king kissed me last night" I answered nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

"And?" He questioned

I lost it

"MY MONTH IS RUNNING OUT ARGUING WITH YOU! NOW LET'S GO TO THE FIELD AND PLAY AND EAT RAMEN!!" I shouted flailing my arms about

Iruka just looked at me and started walking towards the field.

Yesternight was the first time I left the village but I couldn't see because it was dark but it was different now, I could see clearly in all directions.

It was beautiful. I stopped to smell every flower and climb every tree. I was so ecstatic but when I looked I didn't see Iruka anymore, I got scared.

"IRUKA!" I thundered making the birds on the trees fly off.

Iruka ran out from the trees on my left

"You idiot! I've been looking for you" Iruka screamed as he pulled my ear

"I've been here Iruka, I swear" I shouted in pain.

⭐Sasuke⭐

I've been tossing and turning since I went to bed last night, I couldn't sleep a wink. Every time I closed my eyes I saw Naruko in front of me, teasing me, kissing me and then running away. I was running mad. I jumped off my bed at the first cock crow. I jumped into my shower and turned on the cold water allowing it to wash over me. Images of Naruko came to me again. This time she was naked, her back was pressing against me, she was panting hard as she rubbed her behind on my arousal. I could almost feel her, I could almost feel it, it felt so real. I stormed out of the bathroom and dressed up quickly.

I yanked open my bedroom door only to find my butler about to knock.

"Morning my king" he greeted bowing deeply

"Gather round the best riders the kingdom has, we are going to look for Naruko my bride all through the kingdom, we'll leave an hour before noon" I barked off the order and slammed my door.

I headed to the bed but another image of Naruko assaulted me, I rushed to the door.

"Wait" I called to my butler "get me a girl, a very pretty one"

"Yes my king" he bowed and left.

I didn't have to wait too long, pretty soon someone knocked.

"Enter" I ordered

I looked at the girl and at once I knew she was the wrong kind, her hair was the wrong color, so were her eyes.

"What's your name?" I asked

"Temara" she answered timidly, her eyes to the ground

"You know what to do, don't you?"

"Yes my king"

She took off her clothing trying to act sexy while doing it. She had a great body but the only thing running through my mind was how she was the wrong kind, she wasn't Naruko.

She came to bed and kissed, she pressed against me, I could feel her bare nipples poking my chest, she was too busty and I didn't like it one bit. I bit down on her lip as I kissed her but she shrieked and jumped away.

"I-I'm s-sorry my king" she said holding her lip.

"Get out" I said coldly.

She grabbed her clothes and ran out.

I couldn't stop thinking, she was supposed to moan but she didn't, I wanted Naruko. I licked the blood and scoffed. Even the blood tasted wrong.

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠
Hey darlings, thanks for reading this, leave a comment and vote.

Read the original story at https://www.wattpad.com/story/68071781?utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&utm_source=android from @yanira4567's profile