Part 8

Jaaaaan...aur kitni der yaar hum ghoomne jaa rahe hai , kisi ki shaadi me nai jo tum itni der laga rahi ho....

Haan bas 5 min..me aa rahi hu

Tabse tumhara 5 min hi chal raha hai kya yaar, kar kya rahi......

His words died in his mouth , the minute he saw her...she was looking beautiful yet sexy In a grey tank top & matching jeans with Black sacret thread on her neck & parting filled with Sindoor...♥

Do you even want to go out today He teased her, making Sanyukta blush..😍

He came towards her & pecked her forehead ....she kissed his cheek & hugged him suddenly because of which he was about to lost his balance but he held her tightly... ! her minty smell, her soft curves against his chest were
making him loose his control yet again...she looked up to see his face who was staring at her with desire in his eyes...♥

She stood up on her toes and brought her head down..and Randhir captured her lower lip on his ....💏

Sanyukta's heavy moans filled the room as Randhir lost his last threat of control....all he could feel was how her lips were perfectly dancing with his...her soft curves were plastered to his...she was so unexperienced but her soft touches were bringing him down to his knees.

Sanyukta felt the dinning table behind her back and in no time she was placed above it ...he did'nt stop kissing her, it was like he was thirsty from ages & she was the first rain on earth....he settled between her legs & she rapped her legs on his waist..he nipped on her throat ..squeezed her waist with all his strength, she moaned but when he reached her curves she shuddered & he immediately backed..off..

She thought he is disgussed with her lack of perfection..but then he said...

Sanyukta i know mujhe aise tumhe wahan touch nai karna chahiye tha.....woh mai...

She hugged him tight ....saying aapka haq hai mujhpe, meri body pe, mere soul pe...par plz muje thoda time do, i will..!

She was hell shy talking to her husband about all this....

Accha now lets go...ok...
*************

At beach Sanyukta was making something on wet mud & Randhir was just admiring his wife....
Suddenly she throws some water on him....
Sanyukta kya kar rahi.....she did'nt let him complete & throws some water again...."just to irritate him.."

He comes to her, held her hand,
She stop... "kya hua ab daalo naa paani..."

She was not meeting his gaze..
Randhir ...woh mai...
Haan bolo kya tu..m..!!

Mujhe naa...wohh, muje ice- cream khani hai .."she pouted"
tum ruko mai lata hu ok...
"Smiling at his cute wife."

They were having their ice- cream when Randhir saw some ice- cream was on her nose...he quickly kissed her nose....

Ye kya tha...!! aap bhool rahe ho hum ghar pe nai hai...
Arey tumhare nose pe lagi thi to saaf kardi..."he said acting innocent..."

Haan haan sab pta hai...and they laughed.....))
He pecked her forehead..

***********
After teasing , laughing & talking with each other they went to have dinner.

Randhir offered her chair, she loved his this gesture...then he sat taking her hand in his..

Thankyou Sanyukta meri life me aane ke liye...mujhe samajhne ke liye aur hamesha khud se pehle meri khushio ke baare me sochne ke kiye....i am blessed to have you in my life ..kissed her hand..

Even i am blessed to have you in my life...you are the best husband any girl could get....you respect me, care for me. So even i feel i am the luckiest girl on this planet..she also kissed his hand...😌

TC...
Neeharikaa...