Part 41

Jaan..ye sab kyu...? I mean..

Arey kyu..aapko kya laga ki aap mujhe nai batoge to mujhe pata nai chalega ki aap kyu tension me ho..

Workers ke kaam naa karne ki  wajah se aapko bohot loss hua hai na... (she cupped his face)

Mr.Mathew aapko keh rahe hai ki aap paise do un workers ko haina..??

Par tumhe kaise pata....?

Woh parso aap jab phone pe baat kar rahe the naa to maine sun lia tha...

Par sanyu...tum apne sare paise mere account mai kyu...nai jaan
Mujhe nai chahiye mai manage kar lunga.....

Randhir....hum dono alag hai kya.
(She was angry)

Nai baby mai ye nai keh raha..but

But what haan...?? Agar mai apki hun naa to mera sab kuch bhi aapka hi hai....

To ye paise kya hai..? (She asked with authority)

Ab mujhe kuch nai sunna...aap ye paise lo aur workers ko payment karo...bas

Aur ab mujhe kuch argument nai karna..ok..!

He smiled ..ok baba...

Gud...ab aap jaldi se change karo aur rest karo..

Thik hai but first come here....(he hugged her tightly & pecked her forehead)

I love you...

I love you too..

He started kissing her face sensually and she was loosing in front of him all over again.... soon
He made her free from her dress and they both were tasting the rawest flavour of love once again.

He never get enough of her and she always make sure that he is happy and satisfied....

He pecked her sweaty forehead and she kissed his chest and both slept in each other's arms..

***************
Soon days turn into month and Ragini  completed her 1 month of
Pregnancy,Sanyukta has also joined her job again....

In these days Sanyukta managed  her work and family both efficiently..

She was always there for her family....

*****************

It was one fine Sunday morning when Sandhir were sleeping under a satin sheet only.....

Suddenly Sanyukta felt a need to puke... she got up with lots of difficulty and wore his shirt and ran to washroom....

After few minutes she came out to see her husband was sleeping with a cute smile on his face ...

She went to him and caresed his face...placed a peck on his head .

He woke up feeling her lips on his forehead...

Good morning jaan....

Morning..(she said in a low voice)

Kya hua jaan...u are not well..? Did i hurt you.. (he asked seeing her face which was looking pale and dull)

Nai aisa kuch nai hai ....woh mujhe abi vomiting hui thi and i am feeling tired also..

lagta hai tumhe rest hi zaroorat hai baby, tum sabka itna dhyan rakhti ho , bas apna hi dhyaan rakhna nai aata tumhe.....

Tum chutti le lo kuch din.. you need rest..(he pecked her head)

He was about to go in washroom to take bath when she held his hands...

Kya hua...??

Randhir..woh mai..

Haan jaan...

Woh...mujhe..Kuch kehna hai aapse...

Hmm..bolo kya hua..?

Randhir woh naa...i missed my periods and now i am feeling pukish...

Randhir was looking at her shy face....

Mujhe lagta hai..woh....i am carrying our baby... (she said and hugged him)

He smiled at his innocent wife and pecked her head....(lets get confirm first )

Hmm...but i really want baby..and i know you also want..(she said with teary eyes)

Jaan...its ok..relax, lets visit a doctor today ok...

Hmm.

Tum ready ho jao mai jaake maa se baat karke ata hun.

Hmm....

Go...(he pecked her cheeks)

***********
He went to Renuka's room..

Maa..mujhe aapse kuch baat karni thi..

Haan..bol.

Maa woh mai aur sanyu doctor ke pass jaa rahe hai..

Kyu..kya hua sanyu ko ? Tabyat to
Thik hai naa uski...

Haan maa...woh actually shayad good news hai..(he blushed)

And Renuka just left her work and came in front of him with a smiling face. ..

Sach..??

Maa..abhi confirm nai hai but Sanyu ko pukish feel ho raha hai aur abhi chakkar bhi aa rahe the..

Mai janti hu...sach hi hai ye..mera dil kehta hai...mai jaake apni bacchi se milti hun..

And Renuka actually ran to meet Sanyukta...

Randhir just smiled seeing his mom this excited......

Thankyou
Neeharika 😚