Part 34

Sir uss driver ne apna muh khol dia hai...isa sab ke peeche Kabir hai...

Hmm...matlab mera shak sahi tha..(there was anger in his voice)

Wohi hai iss sabke peeche , firse aa gaya humari zindagi me...par mai isse apni family ke kareeb bhi nahi aane dungaa..

"The call ended, after that he called Sahil.."

Jiju hii, mujhe aapko kuch batana hai...

Haan..bol kya hua..?

********************
After 15 minutes he kept the phone.

Jaaan....kaha ho..?

Arey baba aa gai bolo kya hua..

Woh Maa Papa so gaye ..?

Haan so gaye hai..

Gud..woh tumhe kuch batana tha .

Kya..?

Di aur jiju bhi yaha aa rahe hai humare saath rehne kuch din..

Sacchi...yippiee...wow kitni acchi baat hai naa...ab mai di se mil paongi...

Mera itna mann tha...so happy ki woh aa rahe hai..

Waise kab aa rahe hai..?

2 din baad..

Wow....amazing , hum sab saath me rahenge..

Haan...ab sab mere saath honge, mai kisi ko kuch nahi hone dunga (he said in mind)

Kya hua ..?aap kaha kho gaye...

Nahi kuch nahi..

***************
At night they both were cuddling each other..

Their legs were tangled.. her hand was on his waist and he was caresing her hair ....

Randhir aap mujhse subha kuch keh rahe the naa.. that you want us to plan our baby...(she was shy)

Haan jaan mai keh raha tha but i know its difficult for you also... already tumne meri wajah se apni job me extention lena pardha..

Aur abhi you should also give importance to ur career.. i know you would not want baby so soon.

So relax, we can wait. We will plan aur baby some time later.

She hugged him tight...and kissed his cheeks...

Aap kitne cute ho naa..mujhse itna pyaar karte ho ki meri khushi aapke liye sabse important hai..

Haan jaan...i don't want you to feel that i am stopping you from achieving ur dreams..and forcing you to start a family (he pecked her head)

Randhir...(she was making imaginary patterns on his chest)

Hmm....(he held her hand and kissed her fingeres)

I want to concieve....(she said against his chest)

Jaan...(he was surprised )

Hmm...

What did you said...?

Maine kaha i want to have our baby...i want to feel you here (she kept his hand on her stomach)

Jaan...sachme you want...

Haan Randhir...(she was shy talking about this)

Jaan, plz think about this ok and not emotionally but practically also...i don't want you to take this decision getting emotional..

Coz its a very big responsibility and you need to be prepared for it mentally , physically and emotionally... (he pecked her hair)

Randhir aapne jab aaj subha mujhe ye kaha tha naa...mai tabse yahi soch rahi thi...

And i have decided that yes i want to have our baby ....i want to concieve ur flesh jaan...sachme.. (she smiled)

Aur  maine ye decision emotional hoke yaa bina soche samjhe nahi liya hai...

Mai sachme dil se chahti hun ye..

Sachhi...(he was happy and excited)

Mucchi..(he hugged him )

I love you jaan..thankyou so much.

I love you too....(she moaned as he was biting her earlobe)

Ran.d..hir...!! Aap ye..

Arey ab baby ko laana hai to ye sab to karna padhega naa...aur aaj se we will stop using protection.. (he said shamelessly) and (his words died as she captured his lips for a wild lip lock)

As night grew darker .....these two souls were busy ravishing each other ....

Room was filled with their moans and groans...

After 2 rounds they both were satisfied and finally slept hugging each other...💑

Thankyou
Neeharika