Part 67

Sanyukta was in pain and Randhir was biting his nails..

Randhir sab thik hoga beta... Shaant ho jaa (Renuka said)

But then again Sanyukta's scream came and that was it.....

Randhir enter inside....

Doctor mai yaha pe apni wife ke saath rehna chahta hun....aise mai usse akela nai chhod sakta...

Dekhiye Mr. Shekhawat aap andar nahi aa sakte aise. Plz aap bahar jaaiye..

Nahi...maine kaha naa ki mai yaha hi rahunga..

Par aap...

Plz...doctor aap inhe andar rehne dijiye..

Ok..mam

Randhir came to Sanyukta and kissed her on her head..

Jaan, plz bas thodi der aur... humara baby humare pass hoga.. hmm.

Mr. Shekhawat ye araam se normal delivery kar sakti hain agar ye corporate kare to.... warna operation karna hoga...

Jo hum nahi chate..

Hearing this Randhir got scared and again motivated her. 

Jaan.. listen humne 9 months is lamhe ka wait kiya hai...aur hum hi jante hai ki kaise ek ek pal kata hai....

So pls jaan..himmat mat haaro. I know its paining like hell but pls jaan...for me, for our baby and for us... pls try and push...

Jaan..i don't want ki operation ho aur tumhe koi complications ho plz.. i want my baby and mumma both fit and fine... (he kissed her cheeks)

Hmm...

Cummon...you can do it..

Sanyukta again tried and after few minutes the room was filled with cries of a newly born babyyy...

Randhir just looked the baby who was  crying and his own eyes were watering seeing his flesh, his blood in front of him...

Sanyukta just fainted feeling tired and weak...

Mr. Shekhawat congrats its a boy...

Doctor gave a newly born baby boy rapped in a towel to Randhir and he carefully took his baby in his arms and kissed his forehead.

Doctor, how is my wife..

Don't worry sir, woh tired hone ki wajah se faint hui hain... humne injection de diya hai..

Aadhe ghante tak hosh aa jaayeg inhe..

And yes, baby is healthy... there are no complications..

Randhir kept baby in cot and sat near Sanyukta.....

After sometime she opened her eyes....

Jaaan..... (he kissed her face lovingly and chipped a thankyou)

Jaan...meri life ka best gift dene ke liye thankyou (he pecked her lips)

Thankyou to you tooo (she said with difficulty)

Baby se nai milna..??

Haan..

He went and took his boy in his hands....

Ye lo jaaan....humara prince.  (She held him in her arms and tears fell from her eyes... )

My babyy... (she pecked his head)
And he took his hand out while making a movement..

 (she pecked his head)And he took his hand out while making a movement

Sandhir just smiled....

After some time Renuka and Harsh also enter inside..

Renuka took baby in her arms and smiled...thankyou beta mujhe dadi banane ke liye... (she said)

Harsh also blessed the baby and gave a gold chain to him...

Renuka asked ... waise mere pote kaa naam kya socha hai uske mumma papa ne..??

Ehsaas... (Randhir said)

Wow.... bohot pyara naam hai.

To aabse hum humare prince ko Ehsaas buyange... (Randhir said)

My Chotu Ehsaas Singh Shekhawat.... (Randhir kissed him and took him in his arms)

After sometime doctor came and asked Sanyukta to feed the baby..

Renuka and Harsh left from there and Randhir gave Ehsaas to Sanyukta....

She sat properly, was feeding him and Randhir was watching her lovingly....

Aise kya dekh rahe ho.. (she asked)

Best sight.... a mother feeding her child.. (he kissed her head)

I love you jaaan....thankyou for coming in my life and filling my life with so much happiness.. thankyou for giving me the best feeling of becoming a dad... thankyou for bearing so much pain and still remaning strong.... thankyou for everything you do for me my baby mumma...i just love you....

She was in tears all this while...he gently kissed her forehead, cheeks, nose and then captured her lips in a gentle kiss...

I love you (she said)

Thankyou
Neeharika