Part 36

Next day Sanyukta was trying to turn in sleep but his arms around her waist were making it difficult for her to turn.....

She somehow managed & what she saw next made her smile grew wider....

Her husband was sleeping like a baby with mouth slightly open and snoring softly...

She pecked his cheeks and his hands automatically rubbed her
Bare back (her heartbeats increased)

He pulled her close in sleep kissed her forehead with his eyes closed and slept again...

She giggled at her cute husband..

She again kissed his nose followed by his chin and then neck......

He cluched her waist and came over her .....

Kya ho raha tha...? (He asked huskingly)

Ku..ch nahi..woh mai to bas aise hi...!!

Aise hi.., tumne meri neend kharab ki hai to ab punishment to milegi naa..

What..maine kya..!!

He captured her lips for a sweet kiss...

She moaned....

He stopped after 5 minutes.... and again started ravishing her.. she was pulling him more...

He completely removed satin sheet from her body and she was lying naked in front of him......

She felt so shy that she hugged him....

Abhi bhi sharam aati hai meri jaan ko...(he asked cutely)

She did't said anything but dipped her head more in crook of his neck...

He pulled her more close...there was not even an inch gap between them.....

Jaan...suno

Hmm...

"Happy 6 months Anniversary biwi "

She looked at him surprisingly...

What..!! Don't tell me tum bhool gai... (he pulled her close)

Nahi..mai apni life ka itna important day kaise bhool sakti hun...

Mujhe laga shayad aapko yaad nahi hoga ....(she kissed his eyes)

Arey aise kaise yaad nahi hoga..its the best day of my life jaan..
i love u.. he pecked her neck...

To batao kya chahiye meri jaan ko...(he asked while nuzzling her neck)

Kuch bhi naahi..(she moaned)

Arey kyu...?? You don't want anything...!!

Hanji...mujhe kuch bhi nahi chahiye...

Par kyu jaan...normally wives naa apne husbands ko lootne ke liye hamesha ready hoti hai...

Aur ek meri jaan hai...kuch nai mangti... (he twist his lips)

Randhir woh isliye kyuki mujhe kuch special gift nahi chahiye...

"Kyuki aapne meri poori life special bana di hai..shaadi ke din se lekaar aaj tak aapne mujhe har din special feel karaya hai...aap mujhe itna pyaar karte ho ki mai khud ko iss world ki sabse lucky wife manti hun , kyunki aap ho mere pass , i love you Randhir aur mai aapke bina ek din bhi nahi reh sakti mai maar...."

Her wors dies when he captured her lips for a rough kiss....he was delibrately kissing her roughly only to tell her not to utter such shits again....

She held his back and was rubbing her hands on it to calm him down...but he was way too angry on her.....

He was eating her lips...she was in pain but she did't say anything coz she knew how angry he was ...

After sometime he left her when he tasted blood ..... he looked into her eyes....it was red with tears and her lips were bleeding ..

He mentally kicked himself for behaving like a jerk...

I am sorry jaan..maine tumhe hurt kia...woh mujhe gussa aa gaya tha ..

Its ok...i know meri galti hai..mujhe sochna chahiye tha bolne se pehle. ...(she smiled)

He again captured her lips but now he was sucking it softly to soothe her...he sucked her blood and now she smilled in kiss.....

I love you Randhir ... and aapko pata hai kyu...!!

Kyu..?? (He asked with a smile)

Coz you always smug my lipstick and not my maskara...(she kissed his chest)

He smiled hearing this coz this is the best compliment a husband can get from his wife..❤

He hugged her started kissing her neck..."saying thankyou for coming in my life.."

Thankyou to you too my hubby dearest...

He again pulled her and they went for another lovemaking session in the morning.....

**************

After 2 hours she was about to go when he again pulled her ...

Randhir bas abhi...mujhe neeche jaane do naa , sab wait kar rahe honge...

Nahi..tum yaha aao...

Baby i really think we need to take a break ok..!!

What break..?? (He asked ) And why you think so ??

Kyuki jis speed se hum bedsheets messed up kar rahe hai naa..trust me you will get bored of it in a month or 2..

So to keep the passion alive we need to take a break also & focus on work and family.. (she winked)

He pulled her close...jaan mai kabhi tumse bore nahi ho sakta...100 baccho ki mummy bhi ban jaaogi naa...then also i won't leave you even for a night....(he said with huskingly and there was honesty in his voice)

She shivered listening to him....

Randhir..!!

Hmmm.....jaan i love you and will always love you...(he kissed her head)

She again hugged him....ab plz neeche chale...(she pouted)

He kissed her pout....chalo..

Thankyou
Neeharika

Just Married जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें