Part 20

Next day they all were busy in preperations...for mehendi.

Sanyukta was walking in corridor  when someone pulled her in store room....

It took her a sec for her to understand that its her husband who can't stay away from her even for few hours..

He was kissing her shoulder blade
Telling ber sweet nothings...

Randhir aapne mujhe dara diya tha..aise koi kheenchta hai kya..

Meri to jaan nikal.....(he did't let her complete her words )

He smashed his lips on her's ....sucking it, biting it..(he was angry on her for saying such shit)

U.uuumm.. (she was getting short of breath, but he was not ready to leave her)

Dubara aisa kuch bola naa...to mai kiss nai karunga...do thappad marunga...(he was angry)

Randhir..main..

Tum meri jaaan ho...tumhe ek kharoch bhi aayegi naa..to i will bleed. (He said with honesty)

(He cupped her face...)i love you
"Kissed her head, then her swollen lips"

Sorry, mai aisa fir nai bolungi.

Hmm..(he said with a cold expression)

Randhir...sorry naa..plz .

Haan..to maine kuch kaha(still not looking at her)

Chalo neeche chalte hain..
"He was about to open the door when she back hugged him"

Jaan...."she blushed " aap jabtak mujhse aaache se baat nai karoge mai aapko jaane nai dungi...!

Sanyukta hato..

Nahi..

I am not angry...pls leave me (he tried to act calm)

I know u are still angry....(she came in front)

Started opening buttons of his kurta...

Sanyukta..? (He was surprised)

Sanyukta nahi...JAAN...sirf aapki jaan..she kissed his chest.
(He cluched her arms)

She now placed a kiss on his chest again and was now sucking it with at most devotion...

"She gave him a lovebite above his heart & he pulled her more close cluching her hairs"

She hugged him tight...sorry Randhir. I promise i will never utter such shits again...plz maaf kardo apni jaan ko...

He smiled at his cute wife .

Agar naraaz hone ke baad meri jaan mujhe aise pacify karegi to mai roz kisi na kisi baat pe usse naraaz ho jaaonga ..."he teased"

Aap na..(she hit him on his chest lightly)

I love you..

I love you too..

Ab chalein neeche..??

Hmm...

*******************

They all were busy greeting guests when Vidhushi (Parth's bride ) enteres with her family...

All greeted them.

Sandhir were meeting her first time...Sanyukta also hugged Vidhushi making her feel comfortable..(as she also know this feeling, this nervousness)

Vidhushi took blessings from elders..

They all were dancing and singing when Ragini came....

"Arey would be bride & groom dance kyu nai kar rahe..?"