Prologue

Aphmau. The lord of phoenix drop. She has secrets that only three other people know. Her life before then. She has a son and daughter born to her named Scarlet and Grey. She has eight other kids named Stella, Luna, Breeze, Cloud, Storm, Shine, Iris, and Lavender. Her full name is Jessica Aphmau (first names) Phoenix Dragon (middle names) Thordottir Lorde Enchanted (maiden last names) Flame (last name by marriage). Those eight kids are in the dimension called the Pirate Isles. That is the dimension she was in before Phoenix Drop. The dimension before was the Five Nights at Freddy's dimension. She has a sister named Claire and a nephew that was supposedly dead then discovered to inhabit the animatronic Bonnie. She also discovered that her mother was descended from six animatronics. She has a form for each. They are Balloon Girl. The Puppet, Nightmare, Nightmare Chica, Foxy, and Toy Chica. Before FNAF she was in the dimension of Super Heros. That was where she found out her father was the Norse God Thor. She also discovered that she was descended from Lady Irene, and Shad or The Shadow Lord. Before that she was in the Pokemon dimension (so I know absolutely nothing about her Pokémon series so ima make stuff up). Finally the dimension her life was started in.  the hybrid dimension. she has six hybrid forms. They are Endermau, Jessbrine, Bloodmau, Dinojess, Genomau, and Jessplit. She was in this dimension for 10 years. the others she was in for five, except for FNAF where she was for 2. Now she has been in Phoenix Drop for 3 years. She has twin 3 year olds and guards who obviously like her.

This is the revamped Super Skyarmy FNAF Pokemon Pirate Diaries. I was very unhappy with the writing in it, and as such decided to unpublish, revamp, and slowly republish this book back to what I intended it to be, as this was the first fanfic I wrote without aid f my best friend, this was hard for me to do. But I like the finished product a lot better than the original, and I hope you enjoy! BTW the backstory is, like, completely the same except for some wording in one line so if you've already read the basically unedited first version, then sorry for making you read me making Jess really over powered through use of a really s***ty backstory, so enjoy!

~Frostygirl04