Her Backstory

Jess P.O.V

I'll try to make this as brief as possible for them, but it probably wont work very well. "So, while Shelby and I were born on the same day, Claire is my only full sibling. When we were born, our mother thought it would be a great idea to have me in the YouTube dimension, then teleport to the FNAF dimension to have Claire. I would eventually meet her 20 years later, and be there for 2 years then be sent off to my fifth dimension, great choice mom, great choice. Anyway for five years, I trained my hybrids. When I was five, I was allowed to learn to use weapons. I'm good with swords, daggers, throwing knives, guns, bow and arrow, and axes. At ten years old, I was transported to another realm along with Castor. Lizzie had just faded to Enchanted Oasis. For five years, Satiel, Castor and I hunted Pokemon and avoided Team Rocket. We then faded into a realm where I learned of my father. Up until that point, I had been known as Jessica Aphmau Phoenix Lorde. I then added the name Thordottir to my title. I became the leader of the group of superheros called the Few. My title was lady Thor. I had my first boyfriend, Sly or Silverman. We broke up a week prior to me fading to the next dimension. When castor and i did fade, we didn't fade into the same dimension. I faded into the FNAF dimension, and Castor faded into my next dimension. Lizzie faded out of Enchanted Oasis when we faded out of superhero land. I met my sister Claire and her son Andy. When Andy was supposedly killed, I found out that he became Bonnie in FNAF. He told me that kids were trapped inside the animatronics and that they needed to be freed. I did so. Andy was alive again and the kids found their family. That took a year. The rest of my time there, which was a year, I found my animatronic forms. I also discovered my birth name. It is Jessica Aphmau Phoenix Dragon Thordottir Lorde Enchanted. When I faded, I came to the Pirate Isles. Lizzie and Castor found me. I told them what had happened. They told me to go by Aphmau. They told me that this was the Pirate Isles and they would have me as part of their captains crew. I met others there.   Graser, Will, Dylan, Joel, and Erin who we called Aurey. Lizzie and I have soul mates. We know who they are the moment you set eyes on them. Lizzie told me that hers was Joel. I took one look at Graser and realized that I found my soulmate. I did pirating, became captain, got more crew, got hit with a pregnancy speed up potion, had eight kids, got married, and got pregnant again before I faded. Before I faded I told Lizzie to make it seem like that when Graser was there, I faded. He told me something. I will find you Jessmau, I will always find you . Then he left crying. I appeared again and told Lizzie. Three years. She should come and notify you. Diaries. See you in three years. I faded again and three years later, Scarlet and Grey were born and I'm a lord." Everyone sat in shock except Lizzie. I was surprised that no one interrupted me during that very time consuming explanation.