The Return of This Freaking Story (this is a chapter)

Graser P.O.V.

Dylan looks about ready to yell way to much. I look over at Shelby and Will. They don't seem to want to stop him at all. I look over at Jessie and she is hesitant to leave Dylan by himself with others who saw the aftermath. I step forwards and put a hand on his shoulder. "If you need me, I'll be with my wife." I whisper to him before stepping back to stand with Jess. Dylan nods back at me before cracking his neck and just going off on Del and Bee. "I can't believe that you have the nerve to stand there and ask for us to forgive you and take you back. There is no way that I'll get back with you Del. Absolutely no way. You broke my heart and you broke Shelby's heart. You didn't just break someone you claimed to love, you broke the kindest person I know. You broke our mayor, the person who could have made everything easier for both of you, and instead she was scorned and made a fool of. You broke one of my best friends to the point where I wasn't sure if either of you or herself would survive. Hell, I didn't know if I would survive. Granted, we both left soon after so I don't know what happened to Shelby, but I went into being a pirate to get my mind off of you and your betrayal. I loved you Del. And Shelby loved you Bee. You broke us and you want us back now? Not a chance." By the end of that rant, he was heaving, trying to catch his breath. Both Del and Bee looked they might cry. 

Shelby stepped back up and glared at them. "Dylan's right, both of you." She remarked through gritted teeth. "Maybe in another life we could have been happy, we could have stayed together, Bee. But we can't do that in this life. Not after you broke me to dust. You shattered my heart and burnt the pieces. If I hadn't left that place when I did, I probably wouldn't be standing here right now. I should never have gotten together with you if you were just going to break my heart. I should have dumped you before I fell so completely. I was going to propse, Bee. I made a ring of rose gold with a heart diamond in the center. I didn't buy it, I made it. And it could have been yours, but then you cheated, and I burned it to ashes. You broke me and you have the audacity to ask me back? Not a chance in hell you f***ing b***h." She was breathing heavilly and glaring hard enough with enough emotion tht her control started to slip, and she was making the forest by the gates of Phoenix Drop restrain both offenders. 

I looked away because Shelby is scary as heck, and glance at Jess instead. I furrow my brows. Her eyes are glowing white? I see a shiver run through her body and wings of light come out of her back. Everyone stares as she is lifted into the sky. The wings wrap around her body and she is surrounded by a coccoon of light. "Jess!" I shout, worried for my wife. "She's never done this before, it could tear her apart." When did Claire get here? Nevermind, I don't care, she just said that this could kill my wife. "Jessie!" I yell again, a little more than slightly panicked. Okay, that's a lie, I am extremely worried for her. The glow dies down and I can see Jess now. She looks like an angelic warrior. She is wearing a light purple dress with a white trim and a white hooded cloak with blue trim and a dark purple gem for the clasp. The wings that she had formed are now solid pure white wings, probably from a dove or a swan, and her already raven hair is now an even darker black color, standing out from the white of the cloak. She opens her eyes and I see that they are still glowing, but a pale violet color instead of the white they were before. She opens her mouth and starts to sing.

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years