I Need to Face Reality

Graser P.O.V

"I need to face them. I can't face them. I need to face reality." Jess said with such utter certainty, that I couldn't help but believe her. I replied with "I will be with you, though it may be better if we don't have more kids, I think ten is enough." "Agreed." We walked back. "Oh also, I adopted two more, a ghost and the kid of the previous lord of Phoenix drop." She just casually drops on me. "YOU CANNOT JUST DROP THAT BIG OF A BOMB THEN EXPECT ME TO NOT FREAK OUT ABOUT IT!!" I shout. She giggles. Freaking just giggles, though that reminds me of the botany girl  I met in the Avenue. What was her name? Right Shelby. Wait... isn't her sister's name Shelby? And she looked at me really oddly as well. Maybe, maybe she is the girl that got Bee to open back up. She never mentioned a sister, though that was probably because she probably thought that she was dead. Jess the glances at me and asks me that question that I knew she would ask. "Whatcha thinkin bout?" "It's just... I met a girl in the place called the Avenue where I was before the isles. Her name was Shelby, and she looked exactly like your sister. Will was there as well." I frowned when she perked up. "That's one sister out of the way. Just Claire to go." I heard her mumble under her breath. She ran inside, and came back out with Shelby and Will. "Graser told me something interesting." She started. "Shelby, perchance were you ever in a place called the Avenue?" Shelby looks startled. "How did... nevermind, you married Graser. Should have known." I perked up. "Miss Botanist. You built me a trailer as a prank instead of a home!" I exclaimed. Jess was stifling giggles, and failing horribly mind you. Shelby perked up and giggled as well. "Oh yeah... I forgot I did that." Then she tilted her head. "Where is everyone else, though? I mean... you and Will ended up in Isles with my sister AND you're her soulmate, and I guess Dylan did too, but what about H and Meghan and all them?" I stared at her. "I... have zero idea." I stated bluntly. "And what ended up happening with Bee?" I questioned. She looked downcast. "Cheated on me with Del. Dylan and I were hanging together when we caught them. Two heartbroken idiots results in a week long marathon of chick-flicks and rom-coms."