Introductions

Graser P.O.V

My wife. I finally found her. After three years. "Jess," a voice interrupted my thoughts. "Who are these people?" "Well Shelbs, these are the people I met after fading out of the Skyarmy. The single man is Satiel. We were Pokemon buddies in Iron and Coal. the group of seven are the Few. They are the sons and daughter of super heroes. The one in Ironman armor is Sly, son of Ironman obviously. The one in Wakandan armor is Pbat, son of black panther. Cyborg is Katz, the possible OTP with me of Kala, the daughter of wolverine." I growled slightly under my breath at that. She is mine! I think she heard, because she looked at me and smiled slightly. "That one guy that looks like Robin Hood is Jose, son of the Green Arrow. The other green dude is Steven, son of Green Lantern who got beat up by Alex the son of superman who is flying in a blue onesie. Then the girl I was hugging is my sister Claire, and the little boy next to her is her son Andy. then the ten other kids are mine. Mine and Graser's, who is the dude who I ran to first." I smile a little wider at that. The girl she called Shelbs looked at me for a split second, so quickly that I thought I imagined it, and her eyes widened very slightly before going back to normal. I wonder what that was about. "Their names are Stella, Luna, Breeze, Cloud, Storm, Shine, Lavender, Scarlet, and Grey. the other pirates are," she stops and hesitates before breathing and pointing to the rest of the crew while saying their names. "Lizzie, Erin, Dylan, Will, Joel, Krystal, Jasper, Kunzite, Alexander, Pyre, McCloud, Kika, and Arista. But you should already know Lizzie." How would they already know Lizzie? As far as I know... right. These people are probably from her first world. The one that both Lizzie and Castor were with her in. "For the people that don't know, these are my half sister Shelby, Adam or Sky, my sister's cousin Ross, Barney, Red, and Mad Max." "Jess i swear i will kill you." "You can't! I'm a goddess silly!" "Wait Jess, since when were we half siblings?" Shelby asked. "Well Shub, our dad is both Thor, the god of thunder, but mine and Claire's mother is a woman descended from a lot of immortals, whereas your mother was one of our ancestors, the Ender Dragon." "Ohh that makes way less sense now! What was that song by the way?" I was wondering the same, as it wasn't one she ever sung on the isles. It was Claire that answered. "That was the song that I made when I thought Andy was dead." Laurence, Garroth, Dante, and the rest of Phoenix Drop were staring at Jess like she was insane. Then Dante cleared his throat and spoke what they all were thinking. "Lady Aphmau, who are these people and how do you know them?" Jess responded with "Yay! Explanation time! Ima call Castor here." She taps a thing on her wrist and speaks into it. "Castor? This is Jess. Get yer butt over to Phoenix Drop cause our past came back." I could hear another voice, but this time it came from the little communication thing. "Aye Captain i here ye Jess. I be over there soon." Like seventeen seconds later, he shows up. "Excellent! Now everyone to my house now. Ima explain all da backstories ye! Hey Ross, what time is it?" "Oh no" all of the Skyarmy says except Ross. Ross bounces up and down and goes "Ye! It's Rosstime!!!!! Except for Jess.. so it's Jesstime?" "Ye!" Everyone sighs except Ross and Jess. They all arrive at da purple house on da hill and go inside.