How you guys meet

Julian: you sitting inside the trailer when a guy busts in.
"Who the fuck are you?" he questioned. "I'm y/n." "Well hi y/n, why the hell are you in my trailer?" he asked,not as loudly as before. "Lahey said it was free to move into."
"Fucking Lahey I'll kill him. letting fucking strangers live in my trailer while I was in prison,no offense."
"None taken,I'll uh just go. I'm sorry, uh-
"Julian." He stuck his hand out out and you shook it.
"Bye Julian." "Wait,I dont want to kick you out. Can you pay rent,if I let you stay?" You look at him and ask him how much. "Let's say $200/month."
you nod. "I'm gonna call up that dumb fuck Cory have him steal some furniture for you.Cool?" "Okay,cool." you tell him. God, he's hunky roommate... you thought.

Bubbles: "Howdy, uh stranger. Who you lookin' for?" a guy with strange glasses approached you from a shed-house. "Um, Lahey." "Well, what in the fuck would you want with Mr. Lahey?" he quizzed. "Not, Mr Lahey the other one." "Oh,she just left, said she's not here but she left you key here to her old trailer. here you go,I'm Bubbles,if I haven't told you already." "Y/n." "Nice to meet you y/n, feel free to stop by if you need a friend or kitty to pet." you waved each other goodbye.

Ricky: Who the fuck are you- are you the one beat that shithead Cory into giving you my smokes?" "Um,no asshole. I'm y/n I just moved here. Who the hell is Cory?"
"I'm sorry, don't fucking worry about it. Names Ricky." he told you. "Did I just hear you - fucking apologize to someone on your own,Ricky?"
"Frig off bubbs I do want."
Ricky responded. ("You fuck off) said the stranger. "bubbs?" "Its shortning for Bubbles." "Oh,bye Ricky...Bubbles"
"Bye Y/n!" And you went home.