Ricky|Blackjack

"You in or you're out Ricky?" Asked Julian. "Your girlfriend is playing. So if you want we can  play on teams if you want." Julian added.
"Fine,what are we playing, we're not playing that flag game are we? cause that game is fucked." Ricky replied. "What flag game Ricky?" Bubbles asked.
"The flag game,where there's a blindfold and you run around." Ricky answered.
"Weve never played Marco Polo last week Ricky,that was a month ago." Said Julian.
"Who the hell is Marco Polo?"
"Its a game,were not talking about - he was an explorer."
"Ricky you've got so much space between your ears,were playing blackjack." Lucy replied.
"Ricky baby,we played Capture the flag last week. You didn't think it was fucked, you just thought it was stupid because you couldn't find your team's flag." "Oh,I get confused- and Lucy  shut up! Wait till we kick your ass in jack black."
"Its blackjack, the card game genius." replied Julian.
"Knock knock." said your boyfriend.
"Who is Ricky?" asked Lucy
"Fuck off thats who." Ricky answered.
"Whatever let's just play man." replied Julian.
~several hours later~
All of Julian's liquor is gone,except for the one in his hand. Ricky has some how misplaced his pants. Julian's trailer is littered with bullet holes,from that fucking walrus Losco. Lucy is hanging off Julian's couch snoring. You passed out with poker chips stuck to your face. J-roc sleeping with his hand in his offbrand cheeto bag on a folding chair in the corner.
Just a typical gambling night in Sunnyvale. But you had fun,especially cause you're the one who stole your boyfriend's pants when he 'lost' them.