How you meet part two

(A/N I did this one just for kicks lol)
Lahey: *spying on people with Randy,behind his car*
*he's tipsy*
"Look at that girl coming *HIC* towards usss,Randy *HIC* she's sexy."
"Shush Mr. Lahey, she'll see us." "She also will hear you." you add. "Oh my goshh she's a goddess in a shit-storm." Lahey slurred in Randy's direction. "Why,Thank you Mister Lahey. I like you too, you drunk bastard."
"Did you hear that Randy?"
"Yes I did Mr. Lahey." Randy said. "She said she likes me too and that I'm a drunk Bastardd." Lahey slurred. You smirk. And on that note they passed out.

Lucy: "Hey, new girl." greeted Lucy. "Hey!Lucy, Right?"
"Yeah,have you seen my dumb fuck ex boyfriend?"
"I haven't seen Ricky, did you
ask Lahey?" "Uh,no. Why would I?" "Because he's a fucking creep." "Right." she nodded.
"What did you need grade 9 for?" "He stole my cigarettes,pissed all over himself and Trinity won't stop driving outside Sunnyvale." said Lucy,smoking her last cigarette.
"Tough shit, ill ask Lahey and go get him for you." "Sounds good." Lucy said. "yep,laters."

Cory: "Who's the hot chick Julian?" "None of your fucking business ass hats." retorted Julian. "Thats new Julian, is this the dumb fuck that works for you sometimes?" "Yes. Y/n, this is Cory.Cory ...this is Y/n." Julian introduced me.
"Hi." said Cory,holding out his hand. "Later dumb fuck,bye Julian"

J-Roc: "Hey Lil mama my names J to R-o-c."
"Name's Y/n.Wanna get drunk, J-Roc?"
"Ight I guess." J-Roc shrugged.
*the next day* "Bye, Jamie."
"Thats so not cool its J-Roc, girl stop playin."
"Okay, bye."you wave goodbye and go home.

Randy: *Randy bangs on your door* "Hey!Y/n, got any cheeseburgers?" "No Randy, put a shirt on." "I'm allergic, Y/n I can't." "I'll get you a cheeseburger later if you fuck
off, I got a hangover."
"Okay,Y/n. Bye." Randy walked away,looking glum.

Trinity: She stole your bike and your barbeque. She eventually gave you the barbeque back but she said she's keeping the bike and she needs the money. But she was only a kid so you let it go.