How he asks you out

Julian: He arrived at your- his trailer in which you both shared and knocked. "Come in" "Hey, Y/n." Julian greeted. "Sup, Julian."
"I have something to ask you."
"Okay." you say ,a bit lost.
"I'm um just gonna come right and say it. Youve been in Sunnyvale and staying in my trailer for a month now and I was wondering if you would go out - with me?" You bite you lower lip, then nod.
"Okay cool, I'll see you later I got to go see Ricky." He kisses your cheek and walks off.

Ricky: Well I was thinking cents you're new here and I'm not gone lie but  you're pretty fucking and shit. Cents I'm pretty fucking hot too, maybe you'll want to go out with me? I'm not that smart but I figured I'd give it a shot." Ricky said, surprisingly a  bit shy.
"Ricky, yes I'll go out with you. you are smart in some ways and I'm cool with you not having your grade ten."
"Okay great. Pick you up at eight?" Ricky sighed with relief. "Yep."

Bubbles: He doesn't he too fucking nervous. You ask him.
It went like this. "Hey Bubbles" "Hey Y/n what you doing over there?" he asked.
"Uh,thinking." "Whatcha thinking about, that is if you dont mind me askin'?" Bubbles asked out of curiosity. "Will you be my boyfriend?" "Oh,thats - thats not a funny joke. Did someone put you up to this? Because I kinda like you but I'd thought you'd laugh at me because you're hot and.. I'm not."
"No, Bubbs. She's got the hots for you she thinks you're adorable and shit like that. Just say yes." Ricky said.
"Well I didnt know you guys we gonna pressure me into this guys I mean fuck..." Bubbles trailed off. Julian was the last to show. "For Christ sakes Bubbs, no one is pressuring you. Let's go Ricky." "Bye guys." you wave.
"Bubbles, you like me right?"
"Yeah, so." Bubbles was really fidgety now. You stroll towards him. You grab his face gently and kiss him.
"Aww,shucks." he says. "Bye, Cart thief."