First date/First kiss

Julian: J-Roc's concert, under a spotlight made by Bubbles
Bubbles: He cooked you
whatever you wanted but went on a tangent about Ricky and Lahey so cut him
off with a kiss,he didn't have
much to say after that.
Ricky: You guys robbed a store and took the shit home got drunk and high,ate some food just had a good time
Lahey: You guys were fucking around with the 3 greasy boys
Trinity: During a drive,you leaned over and kissed her
Lucy: your shared trailer, on her way to work (at J-roc's) not romantic but you didnt mind
Randy: It was after a fight about Lahey. He went searching almost everywhere for you,nearly fainting from exhaustion. "Yn, I'm sorry. Me and Mr. Lahey are done. Like I'll quit being assistant trailer park supervisor and flip burgers if that makes you happy. Will you forgive me?"
Randy asked,glistening in the sun. You nodded.Then he lifted  your chin up and kissed you.
J-roc: J-roc took his time showing you how to mix beats, and you helped him pick out better suits for business. You were picking out a last suit when J-roc took a hold of your hand. "Yn, I think your a fantastic girl. I been wit a lot of hoes and the great J to the r-o-c wouldn't mind  settling down with you, nome whatimsayin?" and then he leaned down and kiss you.
Jacob: At the lake when he asked if he could trade his cigarette pack for a kiss from you and you agreed.
Cory:  He went mumbling on and on about being unappreciated,he was finally realizing it. As cute as he was, he was getting annoying so you cut him off with a kiss.