THEY GET JEALOUS pt 1

Cyrus: You were buying hash and weed from Ricky more than him. One night you got too high and fell asleep at Julian's,the next day Cyrus came knocking on the door with his gun. you opened "Quit knocking, he's busy."
"Doing what? you better not be cheating on me!" replied Cyrus. "Julian get your ass out here!" You shook your head thinking he was being rediculous. Julian stepped out. "What man?" he asked.
"Don't mess with my girl." Cyrus commented. "I'm not messing with Y/n she just got too high and passed out.Now fuck off Cyrus." replied Julian.
"Lets go,I got work to do."said your boyfriend. "Baby Jesus Santa God, you were jealous."
"I wasn't." replied Cyrus,driving away from Julian's trailer. "You were,thats so cute." "Its not,dont tell anyone about it." said your tough guy.
You nodded and looked away.

Ricky: You were recently hanging with Cory more when he wanted to get stoned,drunk and eat chicken fingers. Honestly you didn't want to,why? Cause you both did that all last week. But nothing would stop Ricky from bursting into Sarah's trailer looking for me. "Sarah! Just tell me where the fuck Y/n is. And I wont hurt a hair on their little bitsy heads." you heard Ricky say. "She's hanging out with Cory,eating celery and playing a game."
replied Sarah. You walk out chewing on some celery. "Rick,stop being so jealous. I can't get fucked up all the time. let's go fuck with Lahey and Randy." "Thank God,you're still you." he exclaimed.  and the two of you left hand in hand.

Lucy: You fell asleep at Barbara's and she got mad.
You guys got high and worked it out.

Trinity: You were hanging out with the bottle throwing kids.
But little did she know they were just helping you with a surprise date. In which she apologized.