SEASON 2,EPISODE 4 (Pt.1)

~Bubble's shed~
Ricky: *hears squirrels, starts shooting at them* *misses*
Y/n: *yelling* Rick! Ricky stop it.
Ricky: Fucking squirrels.
~dope trailer~
Y/n: *enters*  What are you boys doing?
Julian: Hi Y/n. Keep the noise down, Ricky is concentrating.
Ricky: *to Julian* Remember what happened in seventh grade?
Julian: this cannot be happening. All right? Our first delivery is in three weeks.
??: *knocks on the door*
Y/n: Cocksuckers.
*leaves trailer with Julian and Ricky*
Lahey & Randy: *looks at them*
Lahey: What's that smell?
Randy: *gives his opinion* It smells like marijuana to me,boys and lady.
Y/n: *rolls eyes*
Julian: *smoothie talks to Lahey and Randy*
~elsewhere~
Losco: *to Lahey and Randy* ...to get rid of you two fairies. Now flutter away. I got a hot date, and I got a to get ready. *gits in camper and drives off*
Randy: *looks at Lahey* He can't do that to us, Right Mr. Lahey?
Lahey: *looks at Randy* Randy, Sam lives in a camper. People who live in campers dont run anything.
~outside dope trailer~
Y/n: *looks at bubbles then Julian* Julian, does that Sam Guy know anything about cats?
Julian: *looks at both Y/n and Bubbles* Well he's a vet. Probably, why?
Ricky &,Treena: *exits dope trailer*
Bubbles: *to Julian* Because some of my cats are sick and he said they're not gonna make it.
Julian: *to Y/n & Bubbles* Sam's an idiot. Dont listen to that goof.
Y/n: *to Julian* Well Youre good at figuring things. out Come help us.
Ricky: *to y/n & Bubbles: He can't right now. He's figuring something else out. We got a major situation here Y/n, Bubbles.
Julian: *points to dope trailer* We've got weed plants dying in there man. I got to figure out a way to save them, alright? After that,then I'm gonna help you guys out. If I have time. Do you understand me?
Y/n: *currently pissed off*
What the fuck Julian?
Bubbles: *to Julian* Oh,yeah,yeah. Yeah, I Understand Julian. *walks off*
Y/n: *shakes head and follows Bubbles*
A/I Julian and Ricky were told to get a book on horticulture by Treena, they're on their way back
~Julian's car~
Ricky: *realizes books help with thoughts and stuff* We just gotta quantrantine the plants
Julian: Where does it say that? *gets the book from Ricky and reads* It says right here to use ladybugs. Ladybugs eat spider mites.
Ricky: *is slightly confused,then is amazed*

A/n: thats it for now, cherio.