#1

I opened my eyes to a world I've never seen before. I felt new and alive, awoken from a deep, deep slumber. I looked up at the two gems looking at me. They looked pretty serious.

"Hello!"  I cheered waving. Their fingers made a screen and they started typing.

"Another defective one, send in the Rubys to shatter her."

"Wait what!" I cried. I turned around to see a bunch of red Rubys, at least five or six. After I saw them I got up and started running. The Rubys ran after me, acting angry.

"Get back here you Blue Ruby!" I heard one of them yell.

I tripped a few times as I ran, but I always managed to keep ahead of the group of Rubys. I ran until the Rubys we're out of my sight. Once they were, I hid behind a rock untill the Rubys passed me.

"Geez, what was that all about?" I asked myself. "And why were those, Rubys calling be a Blue Ruby?" There was a reflective rock in front of me, I looked just like the Rubys but, I was a blue. I walked up to it and looked at myself, judging and looking carefully at my color and gem. "Huh, I guess that's why."

I started to walk down the ally like opening through cludder and rubble. Everything looked horrible and trashed. The farther walked, the less messy it got. I kept walking untill I saw a ship, surrounded by two Rubys. I knew I had to get on the ship, I just had to! I ran up and pushed to two Rubys out of the way and hacked the ship into flying.

When I got into space, I started to ask myself.

"Where am I going? Why did I do this?" I looked out the window and saw a planet, it looked really beautiful. I started to drive the ship to the planet, wondering what it was like.

"It's a risk I'm willing to take." I talked to myself. I got into the planet's atmosphere. I tried to land but lost control of the ship, of course, I crashed on the land.

I woke up and got outside, it was amazing. I had crashed under this wooden built structure, it covered the area nicely. I looked back at the ship I was driving in, you could only see the top of it, great shelter if you ask me.

"This isn't that bad!" I cheered "I think I could stay here!" I stepped back, I stepped on a divice like thing, it was broken. I picked it up and placed it in my pocket. "Maybe I can fix it." I looked around, it was pretty dark and quite. "When it gets brighter I'll explore a little. But for now I should get settled."