#5

I was working in my ship wondering what Garnet ment by what she said.

"It's nice once I get used to it? Does she want me to fuse with a gem? Can I even fuse? Can off colors fuse?" I sat down on the floor and sighed. "I wonder." Right after I said that, loud knocking came from the ship door. "Coming!"
I ran over there and opened it up, a purple colored gem with long hair was standing there.

"Yo what up!" She said.

"Who are you exactly?" I asked her.

"My name's Amethyst, and you're Blue Ruby!" She said exitedly as she fell into the ship. She stood up and laughed at herself.

"How do you know my name?"

"Garnet told me." She responded.

"Oh, so you're a friend of Garnets huh?" She nodded and sat down on the ground.

"You bet I am! We hang out all of the time!" She laughed and turned towards me. "She talks about a whole bunch! You'd be surprised, mainly because she doesn't talk about anybody but herself much. She said yoi remind her of when she was younger I guess? She really likes you!" I felt my face get warmer.

"Really?"

"Yeah! Well, I gotta go! See ya around RB!" That's when she jumped out the door as it closed behind her. I staired at the door for a few seconds then went back to thinking, about everything the Garnet said.

"Fusion? I mean it sounds kind of fun but, akward, I don't even know how it works! I don't even know any fusions besides Sardonix! Wait do I?"

"You do know another fusion."  I turned around in fear of hearing a fimiliar voice, I turned around and saw another Ruby, a different Ruby than the ones that chased me, I felt like I trusted this one.

"Ruby, right?" I asked her. She nodded as a response and stepped forward, but as a reaction I stepped back.

"Don't worry! I'm not one of the Rubies who chased you."

"Are you a friends of Garnet's like Amethyst?"

"You could say that." She replied with a giggle following her voice. "But yes, I am pretty close to Garnet."

"Good, cause I would run if you weren't." I replied with a smirk falling across my face. I walked closer to the Ruby and smiled. "Any way, what brings you to my humble ship?"

"Just wanted to check on you, I have to go anyway! Bye!" She jumped out of the ship before she said anything else. I was left confused of her, she didn't judge me or chased me away. It's like if she was another Ruby sorta like me, but not Blue.

"I should go for a walk." I think to myself.

I gathered a few things and walked out of my ship. It was a nice day as it always is on Earth. I started to walk down the beach, a barn like building caught my eye.

"What is that?" I walked to it and knocked on the door, no answer. "I guess no one li-" before I cod finish my sentence, I stopped breathing. My vision turned a little blue and wave and my body felt cold. I felt my body also getting hurt in some places. I hear voices and after a minute I was released. I caught air and turned around to see Garnet and two other gems I didn't recognize.

One of the gems was green and had her gem in her forhead, her hair was kind shaped like her gem and she was small and skinny, she wore glasses that covered her eyes like Garnet's, except you could see through them. The other one was tall and blue, I didn't see her gem from the angle I was at. She looked at me with a little anger in her eyes at first, then it slowly turned into sorrow. I looked at Garnet, she looked kinda angry.

"Peridot, Lapis, what did I tell you about drowning and shooting your visitors?" They turned to Garnet as I could finally she Lapis' gem.

"Not to do it." Lapis replied.

"BUT SHE'S A RUBY! SHE'S WITH THE DIAMONDS WHAT DID YOU WANT US TO D-"

"She's not with the Diamonds, she's with me. She's an off color ." Garnet replied to Peridot.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?" Peridot screamed.

"She's Blue." Garnet pointed at me as the two looked at me. "Now say you're sorry!"

"We're sorry." They said together. I stood up with a sore body and still weak breath, I didn't feel good at all. I looked back at the gems, they all looked scared. I giggled a little bit.

"It's ok! I-I just might need some rest."

"And some Steven, your gems a little cracked." Lapis replied.

"Here," Garnet said picking me up. "I'll take you to the temple."

She carried me back to the temple and layed me down on the couch. She smiled at me, softly, like she was telling me everything is alright.

"I'll go get Steven, you might glich out a little bit while I'm gone. But I know that everything will be ok."

"Thank you, Garnet."