#12

*Razzberry Quartz p.o.v (lol what?)*

 "Steven?" I yelled, I was panicked, yet flattered? "It's ok, we're just fused." I replied to myself. "FUSED?" I started panicking to myself, I wasn't sure what was going on, my skin was a very light blue grey and I was as tall as Garnet or even taller! "Steven, I'm not sure whats going on, please help me." I asked outloud. "It's gonna be ok, I'm here Ruby." I told myself. (i said this in my last steven universe story but I'm really bad at writing in fusion p.o.v's so enjoy this mess lol) "Her there's a old piece of glass, let's see what we look like!"

 I stumbled over to the glass. I used my hand to rub some of the dirt off, and there I was. My hair looked like, burnt cotton candy. Dark shades of red and blue. My eye's were like a midnight sky. I saw that I was crying, and blushing at the same time. I felt afraid, and happy. I couldn't help but giggle.

 "Dude, I look adorable." I said to myself. My face felt slightly warm. "Nifty!"  I looked at the torn up blanket and basket. "Well better clean this place up, I might as well scarf down some chips when I get home."

 I cleaned everything up, and went back to the temple. I grabbed some chips from the kitchen and sat on the couch. I looked at lion, his eyes were word and he looked shocked.

"Dude, have you never seen a fusion before?" Lion walked up the stairs and laid on Steven's bed. I giggled at the goody feline.

"Geez, I can't wait to tell the other gems!" Seconds after I said that I spit my chips out of my mouth. "The other gems! How are they gonna react to this?" I got off the couch and ran into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and saw, me.

"Will they like us? I mean, me. What if they don't like you? What will they do to you?" I sighed. "No, they have to like you! They're your friends, they'll except it. Like they always do." I giggled at myself. "Let's unfuse untill the gems get here, and we'll fuse for them."

***

*Blue Ruby p.o.v*
"Hey Blue! You ready to show them you know who?" Steven asked. I blushed and nodded. We walked to the living room where Pearl, Garnet, Connie, and Amethyst we're hanging out.

"I still don't know where that Centipedal gem came from! It looked newly bubbled!" Pearl spoke.

"That was us." I replied. The three looked at us in shock. I cleared my throat. "When we were on our, date. A Centipedal tried to attack us. It got Steven and almost poofed him! I almost cracked myself trying to help him! I had found this staff thingy and used it to make her let go of Steven. It was to strong for the both of us alone to fight we thought we were goners! Then-" Steven covered my mouth with one hand, then took the other.

"Show, don't tell." He said deeply.   My face heated with emotions.

"Go on." Pearl replied.

"Yeah Steven, Ruby! Finish this razzle dazzle!" Amethyst said with a wink.

"What I think you meant to say Amethyst." He dipped me and the same bright light from before appeared again.

*Razzberry Quartz p.o.v*

"Show you the Razzberry Dazzle!" I finished. Everyone stepped back in awe. "Sup guys, the name's Razzberry Quartz! Pretty sick righ-" I was interrupted by Garnet screaming the loudest she's ever screamed. I heard it crack the t.v screen upstairs plus a few windows.

"THIS IS AMAZING OH MY STARS YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL IM SO PROUD OF YOU TWO!!!!" After Garnet freaked out, everyone went silent.

"Any questions?"