Chapter 2 : The Maurders

"I got ready for the first annual Maurders meeting.

We would all meet up on the first night back at Hogwarts and plan pranks.

I ran to see Prongs and we took his invisibility cloak, we met up with Moony as well and he got under the cloak. Jordan and Remus had prefects duty so they would come ten minutes late. Ariel would usually use a coat she had charmed to become invisible.

We arrived at the familiar tree known better as the whomping willow. Moony transformed into his rat form and snuck down under the tree and freezing the tree for enough time for us to get in.

Just as I was climbing in, slowly might I add, I felt a shove from behind me.

That's weird, James and Peter are in front of me.

Well, then its obviously another Maurder, idiot.

"Move along before the tree unfreezes!" Ariel's soft voice hissed in my ear.

"Sorry" I smiled at her apologetically and climbed into the shack faster.

We all sat in the room, waiting for Jordan and Remus.

A few minutes later, we heard footsteps. The door swung open to show us Remus. Alone.

"Where's Jordan?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I thought she was with you" he replied. He sat down. Then we heard more footsteps. It sounded more like a herd of elephants than footsteps.

The door once again swung open to reveal a very angry looking Jordan. It was funny because she was so small and she was all red. I started laughing along with James.

"You" she seethed at Remus. She was glaring daggers at him that only made us laugh harder. Remus actually looked scared. He must have done something. Oooh, he was in for it.

"What did he do?" Ariel asked. We all looked at Jordan, awaiting the answer, whilst Remus gulped.

"Mr. Perfect over here and I went to start prefect duties. We were told by the head boy and head girl to pair up with the other prefect from OUR house. Hufflepuff to the west, Ravenclaw to the east, Slytherin to the south and Gryffindor to the north of the castle. Then Moony decides that his crush, the Ravenclaw perfect, Jasmine Gold, and him should take over the North part of the castle, leaving one Ravenclaw perfect, two Slytherin prefects, two Hufflepuff prefects and me. The Hufflepuff prefects went of to the west as they were told. Then the Ravenclaw perfect, Reece Hapherd, turned out to be best friends with the Slytherin perfect, Sophia Pablo, so they went of to the east side of the castle, deciding that if Mr. Perfect can choose who he goes around with so do they. That left me and Regulus Black" she seethed, giving a dark look when she mentioned the name. "I had to go around the dungeons, with plenty of roaming Slytherins watching us, and put up with him annoying me for HOURS!"

Ariel came up and calmed her down. They took a seat in the corner and she continued soothing her as we started the meeting.

I put up my left hand and all the other members did as well."

"Hold on" Harry interrupted. "If Jordan and Ariel were members, how come their names aren't on the map?"

"Stop interrupting and you'll find out" I snapped at him before getting back to my NOW interrupted story.

"Please say your line that I have delicately wrote on those pieces of paper" I told them.

It was a tradition. Each year was someone different. One person was chosen to write separate sayings for the rest of the group, including themselves, to read out at every meeting. First year had just been for pranking but the Maurders still existed then. That had been Moony's turn. Everyone had to say 'Remus Lupin is a genius, even smarter than Dumbledore'. The second year was Wormtail. He made everyone say that he was the smartest and most handsome in the group. Then third year was Jordan. She had gotten everyone to say how adorable she was. The fifth year was James. Everyone had to say that he DID have a six-pack. Then Ariel, she made Moony repeat saying 'I'm an idiot', James had to say 'my six pack is really a pillow', Wormtail had to say 'I am slave of Ariel', Jordan had to say 'I want to be more like Ariel' and I... dare I say it... had to say 'I am hideous'. Now this year, its my turn.

They all looked in horror at the sheets of paper I had given them.

"We are not reading this out loud!" Ariel and Jordan exclaimed at the same time.

"You have to" I told them. They glared at me and clenched their jaws. "Prongs."

"Padfoot is the most awesome man to walk on this Earth. He is my idol. He's so good looking, I turned gay and I have given up full interest in Lily Evans" he said, like a robot. He refused to look at anyone. I sniggered. Control is mine!

"Moony" I announced. Moony frowned at the piece of card.

"Padfoot is a genius. He is handsome and will forever be the leader of the Maurders. Werewolves smell bad and I look like a girl" he muttered. Prongs sniggered at this when Moony sent him a glare and a look saying 'I dare you to read yours out again'.

"Cub" I told them. Jordan looked up. We named her cub because she was a fox and the baby of the group. Even her fox form was tiny and adorable. She glared before hissing out the words I had written.

" Padfoot is sexy. I think he is so hot. I wish he did commitment but for the moment I would totally" she took a deep breath before shooting me a glare and reading the end of the paper. "Tap that."

Moony and Prongs laughed this time. Cub just turned into her fox form and lay under the bed, her bushy tail hiding her small red face. She did that when she was embarrassed.

"Wormtail" I said. Wormtail frowned and squinted at the parchment.

"I wish I were more like Padfoot. He is so perfect and I only hope I can live up to his expectations" he murmured. No one laughed because we were all sure this conversation went on in his mind.

"Flame" I finally told Ariel, who once again glared at me. She was a phoenix so we called her flame.

"Padfoot is the man for me. I think he's sexy and have so many day dreams about him. I want to marry him. I love him" she muttered darkly. I don't know why, but when she said she loved me (fake or not) it made my heart skip a beat.

Maybe its because you like her.

Oh shut up. I thought I told you to shove it.

I don't take orders from you.

You are me!

I'm leaving, not because you told me to but because I want to.

We planned some more pranks before going back to our rooms.

Finally a chance to make sure my head shuts up! I swear. Some people like to have peace and quiet and think but I hate it. My minds an idiot, who wants to be left alone with him?

*

This is dedicated to Cheese_puffs01. Thanks for reading!

Vote. Comment. Share. Fan.