Chapter 22 : Trip to St. Mungo's

I hopped off one if the broomsticks that the Order had left in Grimmauld Place.

I'm sure they had expected us to use them for something smart like maybe if Voldemort happened to reach the department of mysteries and we knew and somehow couldn't apperate there (as in they used the same spell Dumbeldore uses on Hogwarts) or we can't floo powder there.

Ah well, this is a pretty big problem.

Obviously not if Fred and George had to come up with the plan.

Sorry it's not an everyday thing for me to sneak into hospitals with mental people in them.

That's because your one of the patients.

Worst. Comeback. Ever! Seriously, how can you even be a part of me.

I'm the stupid part of you.

Seriously? (A/N lol :D) Now you're insulting yourself!

No, I'm just telling the truth.

I'm sorry but I can't talk to you. Knowing that such an idiot lives inside of me is really hitting my ego.

Well something needed to. You could fill a state with yours.

Why thank you.

Huh?

I take pride in my ego.

Why?

Because it boosts my ego.

And you call me an idiot. Once again I shall end this conversation.

"Did you see that?" Ron asked Harry and Hermione. They both nod and all three furrow their eyebrows.

"What?" I ask. They look at each other and shrug before looking back at me.

"We thought that those mind conversations were just part of the story. We didn't know you actually had them" Harry says. I furrow my eyebrows. Did I say that whole conversation out loud?

"Did I say that whole conversation out loud?" I voice my thoughts. All three shake their heads and look up at me like their trying to discover what the hell the creature in front of him is.