Chapter 6 : Perfect

"Perfect. That's the only way to describe how everything felt at this moment.

James wasn't constantly trying to ask Lily out, which caused a lot of shouting. Peter was to busy catching up on homework to follow any of us around. Remus had finally got Jasmine to go to Hogsmeade with him. Jordan hadn't seen Regulus since what happened with Ariel. Ariel was recovering quickly. Then there was me. How did I feel? I have no idea.

I've been spending a lot of time with James instead of Ariel. I don't think this crush is going to do our friendship any good.

See, I told you you were a screw up.

You're the one who declared they liked her in the first place!

No, I was merely pointing out that I find her attractive. That can't ruin a friendship.

I still wish she would go out with me though.

Yeah, that sucks man.

I felt somebody poking me in the side.

"Get up" the voice said.

"Your not my mother anymore, so go away" I mumbled, swatting the hand away. The person just kept poking me.

"Get up! Moony, tell him to get up!" the voice exclaims. I feel a shove but I don't move. Then I feel something running down my face. Something cold. WATER!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I scream. I look up to see Moony holding his wand over my head. "Why the hell did you do that? My precious hair! Do you know how long it took me to find a spell that perfects your hair and let's it last overnight? FOREVER!"

"Calm down! I just wanted to tell you that tomorrow is Moony's time of the month" Prongs told me. I sniggered at what we called Moony's furry problem."

"Wait, is the reason you don't want us to tell Lupin about you telling us this story because of the tomes when he was a werewolf?" Harry asked. I shook my head.

"There's something in this story that Moony will never forgive himself for" I told them. "Now how many times do I have to tell you!? NO interruptions."

"Moony rolled his eyes at our small joke.

"Can't you two be serious for one second?" he asked. He left it right open!

"I don't know about James but I will always be Sirius" I told him. He once again rolled his eyes and I sent a smug grin his way. Prongs started laughing at my joke. He's lying on the floor and rolling around on the floor. Moony and I send him weird glances.

"Dude, the joke wasn't THAT funny" I said. He looks up but just breaks into more laughter.

"I don't... know what's... so... funny... either... I just... can't stop... laughing" he said in between bits of laughter. I roll my eyes at him and get up to put on my uniform.

As I walk down to breakfast I meet up with Ariel and Jordan. They were talking or should I say gossiping and I couldn't be bothered to join the conversation.

"Did you hear?" Jordan asked me. I shook my head. I didn't hear anything they were saying. "Lily actually said yes to Eddie. Don't tell James, he will be heartbroken."

I nodded. The crush James had on Lily wasn't even a crush anymore. It was like an obsession. I wouldn't be surprised if he loved her.

In truth, I thought Lily was starting to warm up to James but I guess not. Girls are SO confusing.

"Be ready for tonight, at midnight" I told the girls. They nodded and I quickened my pace, trying to keep my distance from Ariel. I think she noticed because she narrowed her eyes in my direction.

Classes were the same boring stuff they always are. It wasn't long before dinner came and passed and soon we were all waiting for James to grace us with his presence in the common room. It was 11 o'clock and Moony had already gone down to the shrieking shack.

Finally James came down sulkily. He had found out about Lily and Eddie and was now acting all depressed.

We had found Peter studying behind a group of Slytherins in the library but he seemed more amused at the conversation than the homework he was doing. We passed it off as nothing. He was just getting bored of stalking us but we'll soon make our lives more enjoyable for people to stalk us.

As we were all passing the portrait leading to the prefect's bathroom, a figure appeared in front of us. Narcissa Black.

" Severus told us about your friends furry little problem. Of course no one would believe us if we told them so we decided to show them. We're going to let him free, to wander Hogwarts. All we need to do is stop you five from stopping us. We knew you would come and stop us before we got each of you kicked out" she sneered.

"I'll hold her off. You four go to the shrieking shack" Peter's little voice said. We nodded and smiled gratefully at him. We ran quickly off through the corridors.

Just as we passed the Ravenclaw entrance on our way to one of the magical staircases, another figure appeared.

"Well look who we have here" the voice of my lovely brother came. Note my sarcasm. " Little Jordan. Pretty little Jordan. Why are you friends with such people? When you can be so powerful."

Jordan blushed and looked at us. What was with the blush? Maybe I was imagining things? No that was definitely a real blush.

"I can handle him" she told us. "Go warn Moony."

We once again smiled gratefully and run down more corridors. Then guess what? ANOTHER figure appeared as we were walking past the library.

"Well if it isn't Potter, Black and Belle. Your not going to be running around like a pompous brat for long Potter" Snape's voice drawled through the empty corridor. James clenched his jaw and looked at us.

"I've got this one" he stated. We nodded before once again running off.

This time another figure appeared as we were running to the doors leading outside. I heard a cackle and immediately knew who it was.

"What an unpleasant surprise" my cousin cackled. Stupid Bellatrix.

"I've got this one. Don't screw up" Ariel warned me. Just as I was about to run off, I heard her say something else quietly. "Like everything else you do."

I swung open the doors and raced down the hills. Then yet ANOTHER figure comes up in front of me. Lucius Malfoy.

"Oh crap" I mutter. This is bad. Very bad. Very, very bad.

Now everything has taken a turn for the worst. Remus' secret is at risk. James is brokenhearted over Lily. Peter is stalking the Slytherins. Jordan MAY actually like my brother back. And Ariel dislikes me for some unknown reason.

Noe suddenly things look, not so perfect.

*

Ha ha!!! I have finished writing you!! Take that chapter!!! Thanks for reading!!

Vote. Comment. Share. Fan.